whipped

Start of March

Katie had flown back to London a bit earlier than planned but she was injured and not doing much and also needed to make sure Ella hadn't made a mess of her house since her best friend was staying there without Caitlin or Katie. The Ausenal girls had made it back to London on the first of March, Caitlin practically raced home as quick as she possibly could so that she could see her girl. They had landed in the middle of the night but because of Australian times she was still wide awake. She didn't want to wake Katie or Ella up when she got home so she let herself in as quietly as she could and went to the couch to scroll on her phone. Since it was dark outside and Caitlin did want to try and get her body clock back on track, she started to close her eyes and ended up falling asleep on the couch.

Katie had been tossing and turning throughout the night because she was uncomfortable with her injury and she didn't like sleeping in their bed without Caitlin. She had managed to fall asleep for a long time but woke up again and turned over to look at the time on her phone. It read 3:48am which Katie was confused by because Caitlin should've been home over an hour ago. Katie went on her phone to stalk where her girlfriend was, strangely it said that the Aussie was in the house. Katie, even more confused, wiped her eyes and got out of their bed to search her house. She found her girlfriend lying on their couch with her phone still in her hand. Katie smiled at seeing Caitlin again and when she realised Caitlin didn't want to wake her up so she slept on the couch. Katie made her way to Caitlin and lifted her up to take her to their bed.

Caitlin woke up to arms under her neck and under the backs of her knees. "What the?" She whispered.

Katie didn't say anything, she just continued walking and focused on not tripping because they were still in complete blackness. Caitlin, still very delusional to what was happening, started to drift off to sleep again. Once in their room, Katie dropped Caitlin down slowly on their bed and then got in behind her and wrapped her arms around Caitlin's torso and pulled her in tight.

"That's better." Katie grumbled into Caitlin's ear then kissed her neck. Both girls fell back to sleep and had a much better sleep now that they were back together.

A couple days later, Arsenal had won their game against Tottenham, which was great. Katie and Caitlin also had plans to go out for dinner with some of Caitlin's Aussie friends for Macca's birthday. Katie always got along very well with most people off the pitch, but on the pitch she's very different. It was nice for Caitlin to watch her girlfriend be so friendly with her closest friends because on the football pitch some interactions haven't been so friendly, but most girls normally assume that boots on is a lot different to boots off for most players. After dinner and taking some photos the girls and Dean, all went to their respective homes.

The next day, the couple decided to go to a cafe close to their house for brunch because they had a bit of a sleep in. Whilst they were out Katie thought it would be funny to post a picture of Caitlin with her head down, showing just her hat and jumper with her scrolling on her phone. She posted the picture on her instagram story which only a few seconds later, fans had realised it was Caitlin and were messaging both girls. They ignored the fans and continued having a nice lunch. Later on they went home and continued to have their lazy day. They sat by the TV most of the day cuddled up on the couch and relaxed.

Once Ella got home from work, no body could be bothered cooking anything for dinner so they decided to go out to Nando's. Whilst out Katie, again, thought it would be funny to take another photo of her girlfriend in the exact same position as what she was in in the first photo Katie took. Ella laughed at her sister because of how whipped she was for the Aussie girl but it made her happy because she's only ever seen Katie act like this when her and Rue were together at the start, but then she lost this feeling but now its back again and Ella couldn't be happier that it was Caitlin who revived this feeling for her big sister. And if it wasn't obvious enough by now, Caitlin obviously felt the same way.

Who else is waking up at 1am to watch the game tonight? 🙋‍♀️