Information and Copyright disclaimer

Information:

This novel is written in Dutch, do you have another language and would you like to check this book out? One of my other novels; Invisible Secrets, is the same story but then written in English. Starting from here my information will be in Dutch except for the disclaimer.

Welkom bij mijn  verhaal! Het is een fantasie verhaal al moet ik waarschuwen dat hier ook wel bloederige stukken in voor komen. Ben je hier niet van gediend, keer om, ik neem je niets kwalijk. Mocht je doorlezen, dan is dit op eigen verantwoordelijkheid. 

Veel leesplezier!

FatalisNox

Copyright disclaimer:

©FatalisNox, 2015

This novel 'Onzichtbaar Geheim', including all chapters, prefaces, prologues, epilogues and associated content (i.e. fan-fictions, social networks, content within blogs, teasers, eReaders) is copyrighted under the Copyright Cleanup, Clarification and Corrections Act of 2010. All rights are reserved by the owner and creator of this work (FatalisNox) and any unauthorized copying, broadcasting, manipulation, distribution or selling of this work constitutes as an infringement of copyright. Any infringement of this copyright is punishable by law.

Punishments include, but are not limited to:

A fine up to $150,000 for each work infringed.

Infringer pays all attorney's fees and court costs.

The Court can issue an injunction to stop the infringing acts.

The Court can impound the illegal works

The infringer can go to jail.

FatalisNox