Prologue: The Legend Is Back

3rd POV:

The Origin Of (Y/N) (L/N) Talbot.

(Y/N) (L/N) Talbot was a British man who was an actor of Shakespeare in the cinema before and now he heard there was a bad new of his own brother was been killed by the animal in the Blackwood. Then (Y/N) was going back to the London to visit his brother's funeral and investigate about his own brother's death...who was responsible to kill his brother...then one night later he is going out to the place where it is called the Gypsy...he want the answers about what kill his brother.

Until something change goes wrong...there was an beast attack at the innocent of Gypsy in this night and many victims were been killed by this beast...or creature. When (Y/N) tries to his best to find out what's responsible for doing this.

After (Y/N) was going out and hunt the beast down but...the beast might be appeared out of nowhere and attack at him...bite him. Few weeks later that (Y/N) was felt fine but something goes wrong and until the full moon arrive...and something just change (Y/N) into...a monster...a beast for what the legend has talking about.

The Legend Of Lycanthropy was return.

In folklore, a werewolf (from Old English werwulf 'man-wolf'), or occasionally lycanthrope (from Ancient Greek λυκάνθρωπος, lykánthrōpos, 'wolf-human') is an individual who can shape-shift into a wolf (or, especially in modern film, a therianthrop...

In folklore, a werewolf (from Old English werwulf 'man-wolf'), or occasionally lycanthrope (from Ancient Greek λυκάνθρωπος, lykánthrōpos, 'wolf-human') is an individual who can shape-shift into a wolf (or, especially in modern film, a therianthropic hybrid wolf-like creature), either purposely or after being placed under a curse or affliction (often a bite or the occasional scratch from another werewolf), with the transformations occurring on the night of a full moon.[c] Early sources for belief in this ability or affliction, called lycanthropy,[d] are Petronius (27–66) and Gervase of Tilbury (1150–1228).

The werewolf is a widespread concept in European folklore, existing in many variants, which are related by a common development of a Christian interpretation of underlying European folklore developed during the medieval period. From the early modern period, werewolf beliefs also spread to the New World with colonialism. Belief in werewolves developed in parallel to the belief in witches, in the course of the Late Middle Ages and the early modern period. Like the witchcraft trials as a whole, the trial of supposed werewolves emerged in what is now Switzerland (especially the Valais and Vaud) in the early 15th century and spread throughout Europe in the 16th, peaking in the 17th and subsiding by the 18th century.

Clinical lycanthropy is a rare psychiatric syndrome that involves a delusion that the affected person can transform into, has transformed into, or is, a non-human animal. Its name is associated with the mythical condition of lycanthropy, a supernatural affliction in which humans are said to physically shapeshift into wolves

(Y/N) (L/N) Talbot was the second curse of Werewolf in London and he was been bitten by his own father John Talbot as Werewolf who responsible kill his mother, and brother also...those victims in the Blackwood. 

When (Y/N) was finally end his own father and he just killed him already and until his lover Gwen was tries to warn him and stopped him...but it was too late Gwen shot him in the heart...and it is the only way to stop the killing and massacre from the beast inside at him.

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

Even a man who is pure in heart.

And says his prayers by night.

May become a wolf.

When the wolfbane blooms.

The Autumn moon is bright.

...

...

...

...

...

Then there was a grave of Talbot...and yes...the name of Talbot family and then there was three of the titles name in there...John, Salona, and Ben Talbot...but now here comes the last one is (Y/N)...and then there was a full moon bright light was shining over where the grave of (Y/N) and until something change into real life.

There was a claws comes from the grave and raise up from the grave where he tries to wake up from this death...and the hand was comes from the creature's hand looks like black fur all covering his hand and make the beast raise up from the ground. Looks like the monster has finally awaken...and it is awaken from the death that came back alive and the creature was become something worst than anything for what they saw.

 Then the beast was rise from the death and it is back...the return of werewolf has come back...and now the supernatural has begun...until out of nowhere...here comes the howling.

Werewolf: "*HOWL*"

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

To Be Continued.