Chapter 8: The First Romance

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "That's how it is...the beast was in the London...but it came here and it is hunt, howl, and also stalking." He told them and then (Y/N) was sat there and he is talking with the others about the monster that he was hunt and chase it down.

(Y/N): "I don't know what kind of beast...kill these men...it only kill men...men don't fear guns...they only fear monsters around them." He said to them and then they both definitely heard of (Y/N)'s story and it was terrifying them both that they heard of it...also Mary-Beth was with Sadie definitely surprise to heard the story.

(Y/N): "So...that's why I have to hunt this creature down...whatever it is...outsmart than us and even know how to take the enemies or preys down." He told them and make him was sigh out little bit and he said.

(Y/N): "Kieran was right about what happened last night...he saw the monster torn those 5 O'Driscoll men apart off and he saw it was huge big than and horse too...but that thing is strong and even terrifying can cuts and bites." He said to them and make him was sigh out little bit and he said to them.

(Y/N): "Look, why don't you all take a good night alright? Just remembered please...don't go out at night because the full moon rise...and you will heard the howl comes from the monster." He said to them and make him was got up from the ground and he decide to going back to the bed right away and he need get times some sleep because this night...that he won't change into a beast until the moon is full.

After (Y/N) was sleeping on the bed by himself and he just rest in the bed and chill little bit and until he can't even sleep because he had a nightmare in his head and he had a vision in his own head and he saw something else in the flashback for what he did something horrible things that he did when he turn into the werewolf.

In (Y/N)'s Daydream.

Ross was tries to escape away from the beast but until he had it coming for him and he didn't know what it is coming for him when he tries to get away from the beast...he got scratch with wound on his stomach and he tries to stop the bleeding. When Ross was running fast as he could and he is heading to the other place for what he need to hide away from the monster is chasing him and until he was left to be alone.

Ross: "Thank god....I am alive as well." He said and until he heard the snarl comes from the werewolf and make Ross turn around and he saw (Y/N) was jump on the big rock and look down at Ross and make him was licked on his lips.

" He said and until he heard the snarl comes from the werewolf and make Ross turn around and he saw (Y/N) was jump on the big rock and look down at Ross and make him was licked on his lips

(Y/N)/Werewolf: "*SNARL*"

Ross: "What the hell are you?!?" He said to (Y/N) and make him was snarled out and he just jumped up and attack at Ross with his claws, and fangs.