Chapter 14: Jack Marston Kidnapped

3rd POV:

Previously Of RDR2: The Wolfman Returns.

Charles: "DUTCH, GUYS!!!!!!!! I FOUND COLM!!!!!!!!" He shout out to them and make them were definitely heard Charles called out and then (Y/N) with the others were going out by themselves and when they walk up there and then they saw...Colm...oh my god.

Colm got his head cut off and stab it in the tree...and his body was got hole from his own stomach and just cut off...and lot of organs out from his own body and make them were gonna puke out and sick for what they saw something horrible toward at the motherfucker. Then Dutch with the others were felt sick and they are going to puke out for what they saw the body of Colm O'Driscoll was torn apart off like nothing.

Kieran: "W-W-What happened to him?" He asked the others.

Dutch: "I-I-I don't know..." He said to him and then (Y/N) with the others felt sick for what they saw the bodies of those men and Colm was got killed and rip apart off.

Arthur: "Jesus Christ, Dutch...Now O'Driscoll boys and Colm too....what the hell is going on here, Dutch?" He asked Dutch.

Dutch: "I don't know, Arthur. But we need to know what happened here and what cause all of this." He said to Arthur and until there was an O'Driscoll member who is alive and capture by Javier and he was gonna interrogate with him.

(Y/N): "*Maybe it wasn't me...something else is here.*" He thought himself.

When (Y/N) with the others are heading back right away and they capture one of the O'Driscoll member alive by themselves and then they saw there was slaughters and all everything around here was killing. Then (Y/N) with others are having enough for what they saw the dead bodies and something ain't right about it...(Y/N) didn't kill these men and he didn't kill them all because he was sleep at night and then he didn't change into a werewolf when the full moon is up...but (Y/N) need to find out and he really need to know what cause this behind.

Time Skip Later.

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) with the gang were finally return back to the camp right away and they both were checking out and saw many of them are here and then (Y/N) was with the others are definitely getting safe right now and then only one of the O'Driscoll member is alive and he need to interrogate about what happened. But the bastard seems to be pure fear and scared as shitless for himself and (Y/N) was got back to Mary-Beth and Sadie that he was going to have a word with the two of them.

(Y/N): "Hey, Sadie and...Mary-Beth..." He said to them and make the two of them were having a good talk with each others and then they both are going to talk with each others about something like (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Ladies....is there something that you two going to tell me?" He asked them and then they both look at him and smile also they got up and Mary-Beth was tries to be brave for herself and she asked (Y/N).

Mary-Beth: "Okay, (Y/N)....I know what you did last night." She said to (Y/N) and make him was surprise and he asked her.

(Y/N): "W-W-What?" He asked her.

Mary-Beth: "I know what you and Sadie did something...like kiss." She said to (Y/N) and make him was gulp down on his throat and then he tries to said but Mary-Beth beat it and she said.

Mary-Beth: "But I understand that....Sadie told me that she is agree with me that we can share with you." She said to (Y/N) and make him was surprise and he got his jaw opened and it goes down in surprise for what he heard.

(Y/N):