Chapter 7: Campfire Story

3rd POV:

Next Morning Later.

When (Y/N) was opened his eyes out and make him is groaning out little bit and he turn his head to look around in this forest and make him just definitely look at this place and he know what he did something bad at night and he can't even remembered at it. Then (Y/N) was sigh and make him put his hands on his face and then he tries to take a look at it and until something else in his hands and make (Y/N) look down at his both hands and he saw there was a bloods on his hands...and also his clothes too.

(Y/N): "Oh no...." He said to himself and make him saw all the bloods on his both hands that he did something bad and then he tries to get up and look at the river over there and he was use his hands tries to wipe the bloods out of his hands and cleaning up because he cannot let anyone else find out about him.

(Y/N): "*I have to head back right now.*" He thought himself and make him got up from the ground and he start to moving back to Van Der Linde camp right away and he need to get a new clothes for what he is gonna dressing up right away and he doesn't want anyone else to seen this problem. After (Y/N) was finally return back to the camp by himself and he take the clothes for him to dress up and after the clothes for him dresses up already and make him felt relaxation and he shouldn't be worrying too much.

 After (Y/N) was finally return back to the camp by himself and he take the clothes for him to dress up and after the clothes for him dresses up already and make him felt relaxation and he shouldn't be worrying too much

(Y/N)'s Outfit.

When (Y/N) got his clothes to dressing up and make him sigh little bit and he went to the outside of the camp and grab his weapon with him and prepare for moving out or maybe he should stay here for now on until the night came...and he cannot stay here because he doesn't want anyone else will get killed by (Y/N) with his werewolf form.

and he cannot stay here because he doesn't want anyone else will get killed by (Y/N) with his werewolf form

Werewolf: "*GROWLING*"

(Y/N): "Damnit..." He said to himself and he need to stop remembered about the flashback for what he did and kill a person at the woods and (Y/N) just stepped out of the camp and he went out and saw all everybody else is awake right now and they are awake.

Mary-Beth: "Morning, (Y/N)!" She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Morning, dear Mary-Beth." He said to her and make her was giggle out little bit and she said.