Chapter 12: The Truth & Secret

3rd POV:

Previously Of RDR2: The Wolfman Returns.

When (Y/N) was surprise and make him just stood right there and he realize to know this isn't good and make (Y/N) look at the woman who was sat there and she had a serious and curious of her face because she want to know what exactly (Y/N)'s doing in last night. Then (Y/N) was readying to know what is this woman gonna say and then she just said in curious and question that she want to know what's (Y/N) doing.

Sadie: "Alright, Mr. Talbot...looks like you have an secret something that you were hide from me and others...care to tell me?" She asked him.

(Y/N): "Well, I-I-I cannot tell you." He said to her.

Sadie: "Come on, Mr. Talbot...there's no need to worry about...I'm not gonna share to the others about your secret...if you wish to tell me the whole things about it." She said to (Y/N) and make him was stood right there and thinking until (Y/N) finally release his own sigh and he was look around and nobody else is here and then (Y/N) went to take his own seat right away and he sat beside with Sadie and make him sigh out little bit.

(Y/N): "You want to know about last night? How did you figure out?" He asked her.

Sadie: "Well, I've notice you were leaving away from the camp by yourself. I'm trying to follow you for where are you heading and until I notice there was a bloods comes down from the ground and I can't seen you...until I heard the howl from whatever it is out there." She said to (Y/N) and make him sigh little bit and he said.

(Y/N): "Sadie, that was me...I'm the one who did that." He told her and make her surprise and she tries to speak but (Y/N) raise his hand up and he told her.

(Y/N): "It's a long story, Sadie...Just believe me that you will not heard for what I am crazy...those O'Driscoll members for what Kieran saw it is slaughter and killing...that was me..." He said to her and make her was surprise more and then (Y/N) said.

(Y/N): "Sadie, I have a curse...A curse of werewolf inside at me." He said to her and make her was confuse and she said.

Sadie: "Curse of werewolf?" She asked (Y/N) and make him was sigh out little bit and he sat beside with her and he just begin to tell her about his story and his own past how did he become and the year where he was went. When Sadie was listening the story of (Y/N) and she felt bad about him because...she heard of (Y/N) got curse inside at him...the supernatural monster power for what (Y/N) become thirst bloody night beast...werewolf killing...and he say his own father was a werewolf who did this to him...responsible killing his mother and brother.

Sadie: "I remembered on the newspaper from London 1871...I heard about what happened when you did back there...kill 7 hunters and even throw the doctor out of asylum." She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Now, would you believe me now?" He asked her and make her nod her head.

Sadie: "Yeah, but I heard you were killed by...Gwen Conliffe...H-H-How are you still standing there and alive?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "I don't know...but I was resurrected alive by the full moon...at this night...I change...I become...a monster again." He said to her and then (Y/N) was sigh little bit and he had a tears comes down from his eyes rolling down on his cheeks and make him was crying and she never ever seen how broken man...how broken man had a bad thing for what he did...killed and he just want a normal life...and he want to get rid of the curse inside at him. Then Sadie felt bad about him and she look at him who was remind him of her husband and she sigh out and she said.

Sadie: "I-I heard your story, Mr. Talbot...I am sorry...I shouldn't know that you were been going lot of through...I know how you were suffering by the curse inside at you." She said to (Y/N).