Chapter 23: The Wolfman V.S Dracula Part 2/Final End

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

(Y/N) and Dracula charge toward at each others and prepare for real fight between vampire and werewolf and that's how the two real classic monsters were fighting.

Let the battle begin.~

Arthur: "Sadie, Charles, Lenny....you three get up." He told them and make them were got up from the ground and they both were beaten badly by Dracula who was came out of nowhere and he just smack them down and then they were groaning out. When Dutch, Triss, and John were appeared here right on the time and then the three of them saw the others are fine for themselves and Dutch asked them.

Dutch: "Are you alright?!?" He asked them and make them were nod their heads.

Triss: "Where's Dracula?" She asked them.

Arthur: "There...(Y/N) is fighting the son of bitch!" He said to them and pointing his finger at (Y/N) with Dracula are fighting each others and the two supernatural monsters were fighting and keep fighting.

Dutch: "That's good...we will have our chance to take this fucker down by ourselves!" He said to them and make them were nod their heads and they are going to do their best to take this motherfucker down by themselves. Then Triss with Sadie were worrying about their lover (Y/N)...because (Y/N) with his werewolf form and he is going to take this motherfucker down by himself.

(A/N: Imagine Van Helsing as (Y/N) fighting Dracula scene.)

After (Y/N) was finally knock Dracula down and he prepare to finish him but Dracula was roar out in anger and he kick (Y/N) in the chest so hard and send him to the trees and crashes through 5 of the trees. When Dracula was growling in anger and make him was roar out in anger with rage little bit.

Dracula: "ENOUGH!!!!! YOU GODDAMN CREATURE!!!!!! I AM DRACULA AND I WILL BECOME A GOD!!!!!! I WILL RULE OVER THIS-" He tries to said and he got shot in the shoulder by Lenny's bolt action rifle and then Sadie who join up as her was with Lenny that the two of them shooting Dracula with their weapons.

Lenny: "You want us to fear you and believe you a god?!? You and I both know that your not!!!!!!" He shout out to Dracula and he aim his rifle and prepare to shoot him but Dracula hit the rifle and then he tries to bite Lenny but Charles came out of nowhere and he stabbed Dracula in the back with an axe. Then Dracula who was shriek out in pain and he smack Charles and send him to the tree and then he stab Lenny on the stomach and make him gasped out in pain and Dracula throw Lenny to the boxes and knock him down on the ground and Dracula was going to kill Sadie but until out of nowhere gunshot comes from shotgun.

Arthur: "LENNY!!!! YOU BASTARD!!!!!!" He shout out to Dracula.

Arthur shoots Dracula with the shotgun at the vampire.

Arthur: "OVER HERE!!!! YOU UGLY SACK OF SHIT!!!!!!!!!!" He shout out to Dracula and make him turn around and he saw Arthur shot him with the shotgun by himself.