Chapter 17: Angelo Bronte's Death

3rd POV:

At Night Later.

When (Y/N) with Arthur with his gangs are moving out tonight cause they both were heading to Angelo Bronte's mansion and they have an special guest party in there and Arthur with (Y/N) are chilling little bit cause they are smoking the cigarettes by themselves. Then the others who were looking at those special guests down there by themselves and then (Y/N) with Arthur chill little bit cause they both just look all many guests and some characters that Angelo Bronte introduce the gang to the others.

After they both were having a meet with party also especially (Y/N) and Arthur were turn their heads to look over there and then someone else is stood right there...and the two of them saw there was a red or yellow eyes glowing stare at the two of them. This make the two of them were surprises and stand back away from whoever it is stood right there and then they look again...and it was disappeared.

(Y/N) was surprise little bit for what he saw someone...but he think that person could be a monster for what Triss told (Y/N) about.

Arthur: "(Y/N), am I daydream or see something?" He asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "No, you aren't...I definitely saw that too...look we should get back to the others right now...we need to get these papers for what they were need us to find everything for what Angelo Bronte got it here" He said to Arthur.

Arthur: "Right, I'm working on it." He said to (Y/N) and then the two of them were get everything that they got inside there and make them were definitely got everything for what know...there is a title paper with letters. When (Y/N) was with Arthur got the evidences for what they were found and guess what they are going to do next is...leave out of the mansion for themselves and (Y/N) with Arthur and the gang got out of the Angelo Bronte's mansion and make them were prepare to moving back to the camp.

When (Y/N) was thinking about Micah because he see the man who is quickly disappeared in the camp and possibly nobody else will find him and (Y/N) can feel it...he definitely feel it to seen Micah is the traitor and rat. Yep, (Y/N) definitely know this motherfucker is rat and he was gone like 4 days later and he just heading out to somewhere else by himself.

(Y/N): "*I don't even like Micah...but I've seen him who was gone and disappeared....that man must be rat....he just definitely know tell Milton.*" He thought himself and then (Y/N) was shake his head and he definitely know Micah is rat...soon he will tell Dutch about Micah is rat and gone with disappeared.

Then (Y/N) was look at Dutch and he need to tell him about what is he gonna plan this time and (Y/N) told Dutch that they are going to attack Angelo Bronte in this night...and this make Dutch was confuse about (Y/N) say. But he will explaining more to Dutch about Micah is a rat...and yes...he definitely is a rat also Dutch asked (Y/N) how did he know because he can read people's face and also (Y/N) know how is Micah pretend to be good or maybe lying.

(Y/N): "I have a great idea how we are going to attack Angelo Bronte's mansion." He said to him.

Time Skip Later.

At Night.

When (Y/N) with the gang are in the garden of Angelo Bronte's mansion that they both take 5 guards out by themselves with a stealth takedown at them and prepare for the action right away and then (Y/N) was set the dynamite bombs with him and then (Y/N) told them to take a step back right now and (Y/N) was hold the dynamite bomb and light it up.