Chapter 16: Dracula The Devil For Himself

3rd POV:

Previously Of RDR2: The Wolfman Returns.

???: "Don't move." She said to (Y/N) and Mary.

The two of them were stop and stand up and then heard the woman called out again.

???: "Turn around." She said and make the two of them turn around and saw a feminine appearance for herself and she is holding the crossbow weapon. This woman was beautiful and she had a red hair and her clothes was looks different but century old clothes and then she just look at the two of them who were stood right there and make sure that she will kill them if they are his slaves.

 This woman was beautiful and she had a red hair and her clothes was looks different but century old clothes and then she just look at the two of them who were stood right there and make sure that she will kill them if they are his slaves

Triss Merigold.

Triss: "Drop your weapons down on the ground." She said to (Y/N) and make him was start to put the weapons down on the ground and then (Y/N) already did for what she say and then she look at him and she said.

Triss: "Did you open the coffin?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "This coffin...no...we didn't open it." He said to her.

Triss: "How did you find it?" She asked (Y/N) and make him was with Mary look at each others and then Mary said.

Mary: "Look, miss...we just going out by ourselves and we just hanging out in this world until we spot there was a coffin over there." She said to her and then the redhaired woman was look at (Y/N) and Mary because the two of them are say it is truth and they can be trusted. Then the redhaired woman was shook her head and she told the two of them stepped away from the coffin right now.

Triss: "Step away from the coffin...immediately." She said to (Y/N) and Mary then the two of them were doing for what she said and Triss get the weapons from (Y/N) on the ground and then she went to the coffin and make her just kick the door of coffin up. Then she got her eyes widened with surprise and she was got her eyes in anger and then (Y/N) with Mary are confuse but they look at the coffin where Triss was investigate and then they both saw there was nothing and then Triss is really got mad up right now ad she aim her weapon at the two of them.

Triss: "Where is he?!?" She asked them.

(Y/N): "W-What?" He asked her in confustion.

Triss: "Where is the evil?!? Where's the monster?!?" She asked (Y/N) and Mary.

Mary: "W-What monster? There's no such a thing around here, miss!" She said to Triss and make (Y/N) was told Triss.

(Y/N): "Lass, we aren't the one who take his body or whoever it is...but listen we didn't know who or what you talking about...but we can help you out." He said to her and make Mary was surprise and she thinks (Y/N) is mad.

Triss: "What?" She asked (Y/N) and then he said.

(Y/N): "What you saying this monster or evil for what you were talking about...if that thing was come back...we can kill it." He said to her and make her surprise to seen (Y/N) had this attitude and make her seen how brave of (Y/N) really is. Then (Y/N) was with Mary seen her who remain calm for herself and finally she remain calm for herself and then the two of them saw Triss who lower her crossbow and put it behind her back and she grab the weapons from the ground and gave it to (Y/N) and make him was hold it in his hand.