Chapter 15: Meet Triss The Vampire Hunter

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

(Y/N)'s Outfit

(Y/N)'s Outfit.

When (Y/N) was with Dutch and the boys were find Jack in the manor...and they didn't find him but the old lady know everything that she just did...she sold the boy to mafia name was Angelo Bronte.

Yes, this guy is mysterious but whoever he really is...and he was more like criminal for himself and (Y/N) just wondering to know who he really is and where did he came from and (Y/N) with the boys are heading back to the camp right away by themselves. Then (Y/N) with the boys were take a rest and wake up for tomorrow morning and (Y/N) was worrying about Jack but he know the boy is pretty good kid...but why did they kidnapped the boy...are they blackmailing at the gang or threaten.

(Y/N): "*Sigh*" He was sigh out little bit and make him just clean his double barrel shotgun and his rifle too...and (Y/N) was definitely clean the weapons up by himself and (Y/N) heard Mary-Beth called out.

Mary-Beth: "(Y/N), what are you doing right now?" She asked (Y/N) and make him turn his head to look at her and he said.

(Y/N): "I'm just cleaning my weapons, Mary." He said to her.

Mary-Beth: "Well, I just want to talk with you." She said to (Y/N) and make him was chuckle little bit and then (Y/N) was look at her who definitely beautiful and (Y/N) told her to take a seat over there and then Mary look at the man who she really love. Then the two of them were sat there and having a good talk right away and (Y/N) just sigh little bit and make him was turn his head to look at the woman and he love her smile and yes...he really love her smile but until (Y/N) heard the horse noise coming here and then he knew it is here.

(Y/N): "Hmmm..." He was look over there.

Mary-Beth: "W-What is it?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Mary-Beth, you should get back right now...I think I heard horse and company here." He said to her and make her was confuse and surprise and she turn her head to look back behind and she didn't seen anything...but until she notice there was a two horses came here. When (Y/N) was told her to get back and then he got up from the seat and make him was walking up there by himself and then (Y/N) just take his double barrel shotgun with him and revolver too then he decide to helping the boys and Dutch away from these two agents...but Milton was there and Ross is gone...new agent.