Chapter 1: The Return Of The Beast

3rd POV:

In Somewhere Else.

The American frontier, also known as the Old West, and popularly known as the Wild West, encompasses the geography, history, folklore, and culture associated with the forward wave of American expansion in mainland North America that began with European colonial settlements in the early 17th century and ended with the admission of the last few contiguous western territories as states in 1912. This era of massive migration and settlement was particularly encouraged by President Thomas Jefferson following the Louisiana Purchase, giving rise to the expansionist attitude known as "manifest destiny" and historians' "Frontier Thesis". The legends, historical events and folklore of the American frontier have embedded themselves into United States culture so much so that the Old West, and the Western genre of media specifically, has become one of the defining features of American national identity.

Historians have debated at length as to when the frontier era began, when it ended, and which were its key sub-periods. For example, the Old West subperiod is sometimes used by historians regarding the time from the end of the American Civil War in 1865 to the 1890 U.S. census. Others, including the Library of Congress and University of Oxford, often cite differing points reaching into the early 1900s; typically within the first two decades. A period known as "The Western Civil War of Incorporation" lasted from the 1850s to 1919. This period included historical events synonymous with the archetypical Old West or "Wild West" such as violent conflict arising from encroaching settlement into frontier land, the removal and assimilation of natives, consolidation of property to large corporations and government, vigilantism, and the attempted enforcement of laws upon outlaws.

In 1890, the Census Bureau released a bulletin stating: "Up to and including 1880 the country had a frontier of settlement, but at present the unsettled area has been so broken into by isolated bodies of settlement that there can hardly be said to be a frontier line. In the discussion of its extent, its westward movement, etc., it can not, therefore, any longer have a place in the census reports." Despite this, the later 1900 U.S. census continued to show the westward frontier line. By the 1910 U.S. census though, the frontier had shrunk into divided areas without a singular westward line of settlement. An influx of agricultural homesteaders in the first two decades of the 20th century, taking up more acreage than homestead grants in the entirety of the 19th century, is cited to have significantly reduced open land.

Time Skip Later.

In 1899.

When there was a young man who is been running away from whoever tries to chasing at him and this young man had a brown long hair and make him was keep running fast as he could and he never stop until he need to get away from those whoever chase a...

When there was a young man who is been running away from whoever tries to chasing at him and this young man had a brown long hair and make him was keep running fast as he could and he never stop until he need to get away from those whoever chase at him. This young man who was part of O'Driscoll before and now he betrayed at them that because he hate O'Driscoll by himself and now he running fast as he could.

He had a name.

And yes...he had a name is...Kieran.

Kieran