Chapter 10: The Beast Is Out

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) with the gang of Van Der Linde are take many of these motherfuckers down by themselves with their weapons and they just take many of them down by themselves and then they decide to escape away from here by themselves. When the gangs decide to get out of the train by themselves and make them were hop on the horses right away by themselves and then (Y/N) was turn his head to look at them and make sure that anyone else is with them.

Arthur: "Alright, let's get the hell out of here!!!!!!!!!" He shout out to them.

(Y/N): "LET'S GO!!!!!!!!" He told them

They were take their own escape away from the laws were after them and they better run fast as they could and they won't stop until they need to get away from the laws were after them and then (Y/N) was with the gang were ride their horses fast as they could and make them both begin to moving out to somewhere else in this world. When (Y/N) with the gangs were heading back to the camp right away by themselves and then they both just move back to the camp right away after they got there already.

Then they both shout out and cheers up cause they were win against these polices from the laws and yes...they both just finish robbing those moneys, gold coins, and diamonds that they stole everything. When (Y/N) was chuckle little bit and make him stop the horse by himself and he was park his horse right there and then he went to take a rest but until Lenny who was put his hand on the shoulder of (Y/N) and make him turn around to look at Lenny.

(Y/N): "Lenny." He said.

Lenny: "(Y/N), I-I-I just don't know what to say...but thanks...thanks for your help back there...I thought I was going to die back there." He said to (Y/N) and make him was chuckle little bit and he put his hand on the shoulder from Lenny and he said.

(Y/N): "You don't need to worry about back there...I was save you back there because brother always help each others." He said to Lenny and then he was nod his head and make him smile little bit and then Lenny said.

Lenny: "Well, may I ask you about hang out with me for tonight....I mean drink with me." He said to (Y/N) and make him was nod his head and he said.

(Y/N): "Maybe next time, Lenny...we are tired right now...we should get relax." He said to Lenny and then (Y/N) was sigh little bit and he knew this tonight that he will be turn into a werewolf right away and yes...this is the way he is going to transform into a beast at this night. After (Y/N) went to there and he saw Mary who was sat down on the ground and make her just doing her own makeup right away.

 After (Y/N) went to there and he saw Mary who was sat down on the ground and make her just doing her own makeup right away

Mary-Beth: "Hey, (Y/N)." She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Hello, Mary." He said to her and then two of them lean their kisses at each others and make them were smile to seen each others and they both were take their own seats on the ground by themselves. Then they were going to talk to each others and make them just smile and felt happy to each others also (Y/N) was look at Mary and she had a greatest smile for what (Y/N) look at her.