Chapter 9: Robbery On Train

3rd POV:

Next Morning Later.

Agt. Milton: "Where the hell is Ross? I've been waiting for the new came back here." He said to himself and then he heard the horse was neigh out and make him turn his head to look over there and he saw there was an agent comes from the government came here and then he asked him.

Agent???: "Are you Andrew Milton?" He asked him.

Agt. Milton: "Yes, who's asking?" He asked him.

Agent???: "I have a bad new for you, Mr. Milton....it's about your friend Mr. Ross...we found him...we found his body." He said to him and make Milton was surprise and he asked the agent where...and then Agent want him to following him right away and then the two of them were heading out to somewhere else by themselves and then they both begin to moving out by themselves and when they both were reach there and they found his body.

Agt. Milton: "M-M-My god..." He said to himself.

(A/N: Imagine that's Edger Ross's body

(A/N: Imagine that's Edger Ross's body.)

Agt. Milton: "I-I-Is that..." He tries to said.

Agent???: "Yes, that's him....that's Mr. Ross." He said to him and make the man who was sick and puke out like a lot everything down on the ground and make him was keep puking and the others who couldn't stand a chance to seen this horrible thing to this man.

Agt. Milton: "W-W-What happened to him?" He asked one of the agent.

Agent???: "We found his body where we got the woods...he was ride on the horse at night, wasn't it? Why didn't you follow him?" He asked Agt. Milton.

Agt. Milton: "I was told him to report to the government right away...we found out where Dutch and his gang in there....I was stay here and tries to find Dutch and his gang." He said to him.

Agent???: "Look, whatever did this to him...it wasn't an animal done this to the man. He was been ripped and torn into shreds by whatever did this to him...it was same thing like to did O'Driscoll boys back there." He said to him and then Agt. Milton was heard about the other O'Driscoll members were got killed by these beasts.

Agent???: "What do you want to tell his wife, Mr. Milton?" He asked him.

Agt. Milton: "J-J-Just tell her about the accident or anything else done this to Mr. Ross...but let's cover it up and we cannot let her know about this." He said to him and make the other agents were nod their heads and they both were covering this body of Edgar Ross up and they don't want to showing the body to his wife about this whole things. Then Agt. Milton never ever seen this horrible thing to Edgar Ross...but whatever it just kill him...and this isn't Dutch's doing but he think Dutch behind this and when he was turn his head to look over there and saw there is a bloods on the tree and claw marks on the tree too.

and this isn't Dutch's doing but he think Dutch behind this and when he was turn his head to look over there and saw there is a bloods on the tree and claw marks on the tree too