Chapter 11: Curse Of Lycanthropy

3rd POV:

Back to Arthur.

Dutch: "Come on, Arthur!!!!!!!!!! Let's get out of here!!!!!!!" He shout out to Arthur and when (Y/N) turn around and he saw Arthur who was leave right away by himself and he was heading out with Dutch and then the two of them were ride off by themselves.

(Y/N)/Werewolf: "*GROWL*" He was growl out and make him look back at the body of O'Driscoll member and eating him alive until let out an howl up to the full moon again.

(Y/N)/Werewolf: "*HOWLING*"

Arthur with Dutch were ride their horses for their own life because they were running away rom the monster was kill those six O'Driscoll members and he just took them down like easily and then Arthur...wasn't ever...wasn't ever seen this monster before...it was a nightmare for what he saw and fear of the beast.

Dutch: "Arthur, what the hell was that back there!?!?" He said to Arthur.

Arthur: "I-I-I-I don't know, but I think Kieran was talk about that thing just took down O'Driscoll members by himself in the woods!!!!!!! Holy shit! Kieran was right!!!! I think that's the monster for what we saw it when it is stalking at us!" He said to Dutch.

Dutch: "Godamnit! I shouldn't known this night is dangerous!" He said.

Dutch: "Did you see how huge he really is?!? I never seen how huge that thing really is...it can walk like a human!" He said to Arthur.

Arthur: "It goddamn it is!!!!! Whatever it was!!!! It won't follow us right?!?" He asked Dutch and then the two of them were turn around and they were saw something else is charge toward at them with a creep and chills with shiver on their corpses and they saw the beast...the werewolf was running toward at the two of them right now...and it is fast...very super fast as hell and make the two of them seen the werewolf was keep running toward to them.

Arthur: "Ah shit..." He said in surprise with fear.

(Y/N)/Werewolf: "*SNARL*"