Chapter 5: Fishing/Agents Of Pinkertons

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) was stood on the ground and make him turn his head to look around and he seen all everything were nice to him...but he was definitely staying here in this camp place for himself and (Y/N) just turn his head to look all everything around to him cause he think it was nice to him. But then (Y/N) think this is a wild west world but he doesn't know how he get here and he need to know how he really got here right now.

 But then (Y/N) think this is a wild west world but he doesn't know how he get here and he need to know how he really got here right now

(Y/N)'s Weapons.

Gun Holsters.

(Y/N): "*Hmmm...I really need weapons when I start to hunt or anything else around here...but thanks for Dutch give me a weapon.*" He thought himself and 

(Y/N): "*This camp is nice to me...all everything around here was nice to me...Nobody else know my name or my past...but I am really lucky to be alive that I need to stay hide my identity away from those whoever tries to find out who or what I am...I cannot let them find out about me.*" He thought himself and make him was turn his head to look over there and he saw there was a blonde woman who was definitely dangerous but she is really sat there and chilling for herself. Then she saw (Y/N) who was gaze at her but she doesn't like it and she just ignore the looks at (Y/N) and make her turn to look away.

(Y/N): "*Okay, that woman was definitely don't like me...but whatever it is...I think it is going to be nice.*" He thought himself and then (Y/N) was take a walk around here by himself and then (Y/N) just look over there and he saw Arthur who was going with the little boy by himself. When he was seen this and he decide to walking toward to there by himself and make him just walking toward to Arthur and the little boy with him...that boy must be Jack Marston was son of John Marston.

(Y/N): "Hey boys! Mind if I tag along with you?" He asked Arthur.

Jack: "Hello, Mr. Talbot!" He said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Hello, Jack...Arthur...shall I going with you?" He asked Arthur.

Arthur: "Sure...but there is a horse over there...if you need it...you can ride the horse, do you?" He asked (Y/N) and make him was nod his head and then (Y/N) turn his head to look over there and he saw there was a horse over there and make (Y/N) saw the horse is beautiful.