Chapter 20: The Rat Micah's Death

3rd POV:

Previously Of RDR2: The Wolfman Returns:

Arthur who was slowly look all around and seen those dead bodies of these motherfuckers were rip apart off and shreds like wild animal.

Arthur: "Damn...." He said to himself.

Kieran: "O-O-Oh my god....(Y/N) i-i-is a monster...." He said to Arthur.

Arthur: "I didn't know he was the monster that is almost kill Dutch and me back there." He said to Kieran.

Lenny: "H-H-H-He just kill them all." He said to the others and make them were nod their heads also Triss, Sadie, and Mary-Beth seen how the monster of (Y/N)'s werewolf form was massacre all of these motherfuckers by himself and the gang weren't believe to see how terrifying of (Y/N) with his werewolf form really is. When Arthur was look around and he didn't seen Micah is around here and make him asked the others about Micah.

Arthur: "Where's Micah?" He asked the others.

Bill: "Wait, where is he? I thought he was stick here with us?" He asked Arthur and make Arthur who was look at around and he didn't seen anyone else or Micah.

Arthur: "Son of bitch, Micah is rat! Micah is the fucking rat behind this about!!!!!!" He shout out to them and then Dutch was groan and make him said.

Dutch: "Arthur, find Micah...and I want him dead....the rest of you picking everything up...we take our leave again and make sure that thing will came back anytime and soon we will be death by him-" He tries to said and they heard the most thunderous howl up to the full moon from the werewolf.

we take our leave again and make sure that thing will came back anytime and soon we will be death by him-" He tries to said and they heard the most thunderous howl up to the full moon from the werewolf

(Y/N)/Werewolf: "*HOWLING*"

Dutch: "Let's get moving right now!" He said to them and make them were nod their heads and then he turn his head to look at the three women over there...Triss, Sadie, and Mary-Beth.

Dutch: "Ms. Adlers...I suggest you will explain to us about what happened back there...now tell us...what do you know of this." He said to her.

Sadie: "I'll explain the whole things to you about (Y/N)...but you have to believe us." She said to him.

Time Skip Later.

Back to Arthur.

Arthur: "Where are you, fucking bastard?" He asked himself and make him was rode the horse going and keep going out and then Arthur was ride alone for himself and make him was keep moving out to somewhere else in this world. Then Arthur was ride his horse to somewhere else until he spot Micah who was lean against on the tree by himself and make Micah who was smirked and seen Arthur is here.