Chapter 18: The Werewolf's Rage

3rd POV:

Next Morning Later.

After the robbery of Saint Denis bank and it was pretty good...that (Y/N) was with the gang were there and they both finally got the moneys with them and yes...that's what (Y/N) told Dutch it is great plan for what they did back there and they did their best to steal everything from the bank. Then (Y/N) was with the gang are heading back for themselves and they both are heading to the camp and when (Y/N) was with the camp are going back together as well and they are going to celebrate for what their doing because they got lot of moneys like gold coins, money paper, and medals too...and yes...they will take all of them and tries to survive in this world.

Lenny: "Hey, (Y/N)...I just want to say again thanks for save my life." He said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "You're welcome, Lenny." He said to him and then he shake his hand again and then they both were heading out by themselves and they saw there was Micah over there and he talk with Dutch and guess what...Dutch have an enough out of him. Then Dutch told Micah to leave him alone and he doesn't have a time with this rat again and then Micah was definitely walk off to somewhere else and leave Dutch alone.

Lenny: "Are you sure that Micah is a rat?" He asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Definitely it is...I know Micah is hide something and he didn't tell us to...but we need to know more about this son of bitch is up to." He said to Lenny.

Lenny: "Okay..." He said but he grab Lenny's shoulder and he said.

(Y/N): "Just remember, Lenny...don't ever trust him...I won't even forgive him for what he did to Jack's dog..." He said to Lenny.

Lenny: "Yeah, I understand that." He said to (Y/N) and make them both were heading out by themselves and (Y/N) was turn his head to look at Sean and Jack over there and it seems the two of them are talking and they got the bunny with them. When (Y/N) was smile up and he remembered about his own mother and make him was look at beautiful of her who stood there and she was teaching him how to get rabbit and petting at him.

(Y/N): "..." He didn't said anything

Triss: "Are you alright, Mr. Talbot?" She asked (Y/N) and make him was turn around and he saw her got a worries in the face.

(Y/N): "I-I-I am fine...but I just remembered about my own mother." He told her and make her surprise and he begin to explaining to her about his own story also the past was long ago and until he just decided to tell her the truth. But until few moments later that (Y/N) was heard everybody called him out and enjoying with the celebration party because they did it...they finally did it to rob the bank in Saint Denis.

Round and round

Round we go

Where it stops?

Nobody knows it yeah

Side to side, baby

Back and forth

God above and the devil below him

You've got your reasons

And I've got my wants

Still get that feeling, but I'm too old to die young now

Too old to die young now

Above or below the ground

Yes, too old to die young now