Chapter 21: Dracula Is Here/Molly & Susan's Death

3rd POV:

Previously Of RDR2: The Wolfman Returns.

Arthur: "Alright, w-w-where's (Y/N)?" He asked them.

John: "Well, h-h-he's in the cage right now." He said to Arthur and then the man was come out of the bed and also the others who were stepped out too and Arthur saw (Y/N) who was in the cage for himself and make him just sat there on the ground.

" He said to Arthur and then the man was come out of the bed and also the others who were stepped out too and Arthur saw (Y/N) who was in the cage for himself and make him just sat there on the ground

Arthur: "(Y/N)." He said to him and make him was look up at Arthur and give him a smile up and he said.

(Y/N): "Arthur, I-I-I'm glad you alright my friend." He said to Arthur.

Arthur: "You're the monster-"

(Y/N): "Yes, I know...I know...it's a long story that I must tell you the whole things." He said to Arthur and then Dutch was came to Arthur and then he told Arthur with the others that they need to talk with each others. When (Y/N) was watching at them going in there and make him is sigh out little bit and he was turn his head to look at Triss with Mary-Beth that the two of them were sad and yes...they both are sad about (Y/N) was been trapped in cage like this...but he was deserve for this...and he just become a monster for what he might become and turns out (Y/N) is the only one who make the people were fear...yes...pure fear afraid of (Y/N).

After few moments later that (Y/N) was sat there by himself and he put his hands on his ace and make him was wipe the sweats out of his head and he tries to remain calm for himself and (Y/N) was look at Dutch, Arthur, Lenny, Javier, Hosea, and Sadie that she told them the whole things of (Y/N). But they accept it to be alright and when Arthur with Dutch came to (Y/N) who was sat there by himself and he sigh little bit and he know that they hate him about what curse make him become the monster.

Dutch: "(Y/N)." He said.

(Y/N): "Hello, Dutch...you've came." He said to him.

Dutch: "I heard about the story comes from your...I don't know what we trying to say." He said to (Y/N) and make him surprise this man who was believe him and his story.

Dutch: "We are so sorry about you, my boy...y-y-you didn't going through like this..." He said to him.

(Y/N): "Did Sadie told you-" He tries to said.

Arthur: "Yeah, she just did it...and what you say it is true that you have a curse inside at you...and we are understand that." He said to (Y/N) and make him was heard what Arthur told him and then others who were thank (Y/N) for help and the way for what he did to save them. Then (Y/N) save Lenny, Sean, and those other friends that they were definitely going to have a word with (Y/N) for themselves and yeah...they want to thank (Y/N) for what he did to save them and (Y/N) told them.

(Y/N): "I always watch you both in the backs...you guys are...my own family, lads." He said to them and make them were smile up and then they were glad to think (Y/N) was a good man who doing this to save those people alive...and now he is a hero...but a true hero. Finally (Y/N) decide to stay in the cage for himself and make him was sat there and chilling little bit until he was going to take his own relax.