Chapter 4: Year 1871-1899/Stay with Camp

3rd POV:

In Camp.

Dutch: "You don't remembered everything in your head, son?" He asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "I-I-I...don't know...all my memories feeling erased...and I promise to tell you the truth is...I'm in London and I can't remembered about my own past." He said to Dutch.

Dutch: "It's alright, son...just take it easy and we can talk about it...by the way you should stay here in the camp from now on...but we'll get you some foods, drinks and clothes for you were dressing up." He said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Thank you, Mr. Van Der Linde." He said to Dutch.

Dutch: "Oh please...called me Dutch...it is old name for called my last name out." He said to (Y/N) and make him was chuckle little bit and then he was begin to leave right away by himself and then leave the British actor who was sat there by himself and he just thinking about what happened back there...and he was remembered the whole things about himself...but he doesn't want to know it...all he had to do is thinking about what else he plan to do.

(Y/N): "*The year is 1899...but I thought I was dead...and I was dead in 1877...I die for longtime ago...twenty-eight years ago and now I was resurrected back alive by what....*" He thought himself and make (Y/N) was slowly got up from the bed and stretching at himself and (Y/N) was sigh out little bit and he felt tired and been headache in his mind...like he was felt remembered about the flashback last night.

(Y/N): "*I remembered about the last night...I remembered what I saw something horrible and killing out there but the thing is...the curse inside at me...is gone or not?*" He thought himself and until he heard a clear throat from someone else behind him.

is gone or not?*" He thought himself and until he heard a clear throat from someone else behind him

Susan Grimshaw.

Susan was one of the original gang members of the Van der Linde gang, alongside Dutch van der Linde, Hosea Matthews and Arthur Morgan. She became romantically involved with Dutch at some stage, and long nights playing poker with the gang, often sitting in Dutch's lap. Their relationship later ended, and Dutch eventually moved on to another woman named Annabelle. Despite that, she remained a close associate to Dutch, remaining on good terms with him and gaining his respect, eventually becoming the gang's arbiter.

By 1899, alongside the gang's cook Simon Pearson, Susan was in charge of setting up the camp every time the gang moved to a new place.

Susan: "This is your clothes, Mr. Talbot." She said and set the clothes down on the chair and make (Y/N) saw it and he said.

(Y/N): "Thank you, Miss...."

Susan: "Susan Grimshaw, Mr. Talbot. Pleasure to meet you." She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Thank you again." He said to her and make her was leave and then (Y/N) look at the clothes and he was get dressing up right away by himself.

Time Skip Later.