Dinner?

An hour after the party...

Alastor watched as Charlie stepped up onto the makeshift stage in the center of the lobby. She cleared her throat, and spoke into the microphone.

"Can I have everyone's attention please!" Charlie hollered, grazing her gaze over the large crowd. Vaggie stood beside her, on the stage. "All of the residents of the hotel, are welcome to a dinner hosted at the center of Pentagram City!" She informed, handing the microphone over to her girlfriend.

Vaggie waited for the room to go silent once again, and held the microphone up to her mouth. "There will be all varieties of food held at the dinner, for all different demons." She pulled the microphone away from her face, and whispered something to Charlie. "The dinner starts at 7:00pm, and there will be all sorts of activities held as well." She set the microphone back onto its stand, and stepped off the stage.

Alastor sighed, wondering if he should go or not. He was pushing more towards the idea of staying at the hotel. He would find something else to do, to pass the time. He looked up, as AngelDust roamed towards him.

"I swear to God, Smiles. If you aren't going, there is no way to explain how lame you are!" He extended his arms in a long stretch, and reached to adjust his hair out of his face.

Alastor laughed, "Sorry Angel, but I think I am going to stay here. Maybe host a broadcast or so." He picked up his microphone, and adjusted his monocle. "I don't find going out to large social occasions with random demons, entertaining!" He spoke the last part with pizzazz, and acknowledged Angel as he walked away. Husker and Nifty where cleaning up the bar, as Vaggie sent everyone away to get ready. The partiers, whom weren't part of the hotel, though, supported it, where also invited to the dinner. Charlie would pay for the guests, however, she didn't have to pay as much as normal demons. Since, she was the princess of hell.

Alastor wandered towards the stage, and looked up at it. It was somewhat useful. Not as tacky as the original one that was used for trust falls, in the old hotel. It was less modern, and he appreciated that. He listened as footsteps approached him, turning around, Lucifer was heading towards him.

"You going to the dinner Al? Or have you not made up your mind yet?" He halted about 4 feet away from Alastor, and pressed his apple staff against the floor. "I heard there's games or something there." He mentioned.

"Like what? More trust falls, knowing your daughter." Alastor teased, looking contently into Lucifers bright yellow eyes. "I don't see why everyone thinks that it will be, all that fun."

Lucifer frowned, looking around. "I mean, it's not like I have a choice, whether or not to go. She's my daughter, so it's not like I have a choice to stay around the hotel for this." He stayed quiet for a moment. "Unless, I tell her I'll stay behind, to watch the hotel while everyone is gone." He sighed, "I'm mean, it's not like I would be lying...I would watch the hotel, but I could hang out with you as well."

Alastor thought for a moment, "I mean, if you insist, Lucifer."

Lucifer smiled, "I'll go talk to Charlie, be right back." Lucifer set out to speak with Charlie, waving his hand at Alastor as he walked away.

Alastor's pupils dilated, as he looked up at the lobbies glowing chandelier, hanging from the center of the ceiling. He began to pick up the bottles of booze, that laid spread out, around the floor. Clean up after you mess, for God's sake... Alastor set the bottle on the bar, and set down his staff against the rows of seating. He leaned against the counter, and rubbed his hand across his forehead. What in hells name am I going to do to pass the time?

"Charlie agreed, she understood that someone would need to watch the hotel, while everyone was gone." Lucifer sat on the stool, right next to Alastor. He twiddled his fingers together, and bit his lip. "We, could have dinner, just the two of of. Right here at the hotel?"

Alastor looked up, towards Lucifer. "You would do that?" Alastor was surprised, that Lucifer was willing to have a dinner with just the two of them, because of how he decided not to go to the dinner in the middle of Pentagram City.

Lucifer rested his hand on Alastor's shoulder. "Of course..." He smiled, "it's what friends do." He stood up, and sighed. "Whatcha want?"

Alastor flinched, "You want me to choose?"

Lucifer raised his eyebrow. "Why not?"

"Well, there's really nothing else I like, but venison..." He groaned, picking up his staff.

"Well..." Lucifer started, "you could always try something, non-meat related, how about that?" He reached out for Alastor's hand, and yanked in off the chair.

"You son of a-" Alastor started, before Lucifer spun him towards the counter once again. His side rammed into the edge of it, and he flinched in surprise. "What the hell Lucifer!" He pushed Lucifer away, in an attempt to regain his breath from the impact.

"Just getting you out of the daze you where in!" He chimed, with a large grin. "You weren't replying to my question."

"Well I won't if you do that again, asshole!" Alastor pushed the red hair from his eyes, and stared at Lucifer intensely.

"Hey man, I did something to piss you off enough that you swore. I have to get some kind of congratulating from that!"

"The most congratulating your going to get, is a smack in the back of the head!" Alastor growled, before taking a deep breath to calm himself. "What have you got in mind?"

Lucifer stood silently for a moment. "How about strawberries?"

Alastor gagged, "I hate sweet things!"

"Pretzels?"

"That's not a dinner food, idiot!"

"Well I don't fuckin know what your willing to try, Alastor!" Lucifer snarled, and paced around. "Have you tried seafood?"

"Haven't had it since I was a kid." Alastor informed, spinning his staff in boredom.

Lucifer snapped, "well let's start with that then!"