Freedom

9:00am...

Lucifer rolled over, he wasn't tired, he just didn't want to get out of his bed. He opened his eyes, staring at the wall across his room. He sighed, sitting up, Alastor was not in the room. Lucifer looked up towards his door. He sat at the edge of his bed, sliding on his duck slippers.

Knock, knock

"Oh, come in!" Lucifer called, getting out of his bed. He opened the door, Charlie looked down at him. "Hi Sweetie."

"Hi dad, I was just seeing if you where up. Breakfast is being made downstairs."

Lucifer scratched his head, "Mind if I help?"

Charlie nodded. "Sure."

They both walked side by side, down the long hallway. Once reaching the elevator, they made their way down to the main lobby.

"Leave him the fuck alone!"

Charlie and Lucifer sprinted towards the kitchen, swinging the door open. "Wha-" Lucifer stared in pure shock. The sight of Husk being pulled by a glowing green chain.

_

Alastor sipped at his coffee, watching as Angel tried to make eggs. He turned, watching as Husker stared numbly at him.

Husker looked away from the radio demon. "Hmph." He grunted, reaching for the bottle of booze in front of him.

Alastor sighed. "Cheap booze, in the morning? Really Husker~" He knocked the bottle out of Husk's clawed hands.

"Hey-what the fuck?" Husker growls, his brows furrowing.

Alastor's antlers grow, his eyes turning to radio dials. He summons a bright green chain, it tightly locked around the winged-cats neck.

Husk's body shakes, as he's pulled to the ground.

Angel drops his pan of eggs. "Leave him the fuck alone!" He yells, running at the deer.

Alastor grabs him, bringing Angel up into the air with his black tendrils.

The spider writhed around, trying to get free. But the tendrils only wrapped tighter. "Let-me-go!" He wails, panic striking him as Husker his pulled by the chain towards Alastor.

Lucifer and Charlie sprang into the room. Their eyes growing wide at the scene.

Lucifer freezes. "Wha-"

Alastor ignores them, as he twists the chain around his microphone. Husk skidding along the floor towards him.

Husker shakes, his eyes wide with fright. "Wh-what did I do?" He stutters, his ears pinned back.

Alastor prods towards him, stopping directly in front of him.

"Al!" Lucifer shouts, his hand raised to the air. "Stop, you're better than this!" The king pleads

Charlie's hair flies up, horns protruding from her head. "Stop!"

Alastor glares down at Husker, who was shaking in fear. Alastor's head twists to the side, his antlers extending to the side. He clenches his teeth, yanking at his staff. His hand lashes down, slashing at the glowing chain. It bursts in half, sending both Alastor and Husk across the room. Slamming them both into the wall.

Angel falls to the ground, as Alastor's tendrils disappear.

The radio demon quickly summons them back, catching the falling porn star. Setting him lightly on the ground next to Husker. Alastor rubs his head, slowly standing up. Stumbling to the floor once again.

Lucifer gasps, running over towards Alastor. "You alright?" He helps the deer to his feet.

Alastor grins. "I'm fine, Lucifer." He looks across the room, watching as Angel hurriedly helps Husk to his feet. The cat never taking his gaze off Of Alastor.

"Are you alright hon?" Angel rests his hands on Huskers shoulders. Then, he turns towards Alastor. "Y-you-...you broke the deal, between you and Husk....you gave his soul back..." His eyes filled with tears, as he embraced Husker in a warm hug.

Alastor's smile grows soft, happy that Angel was glad about Husk being free.

Lucifer looks up at Alastor. "I shouldn't have doubted you just now...hehe-I thought you where going to hurt Husker~" He chuckles awkwardly, turning his head the other direction.

Alastor laughs. "That's fine~if I hadn't grown to enjoying what goes on here at the hotel~I probably would've hurt Husker rather than set him free!" His radio voice gaining a higher pitch around the end of the sentence.

Angel slowly walks over to Alastor. "Thanks Al." He smiles, his eyes watery with tears of joy.

"Your welcome Angel." Alastor reaches for his mug on the counter, downing the rest of it. "Why~it seems I'm out of coffee!" He chuckles, pouring more from the pot into his mug.

Lucifer rests his hand on Alastor's shoulder. "That was a good thing you did there, Al."