Lies

Nope...no smut yet.

10:50am...

Alastor made his way down the noisy streets of hell, gazing around at the brutal scenes of death and drugs around him. He scoffs, his brows furrowing at the stench that had seemingly grown more pungent lately. He made his way to the elevator, waiting to arrive at his floor. The doors opened in front of him, as he walked out. Zestial moves towards him.

"What a pleasant day in hell it tis~" Zestial spoke wisely, looking down at the radio demon. "It has been quite the eventful week, you surely remember when the queen of hell attacked you....hmm?"

Alastor grunted, tightening his grip on his cane. "Thank you for reminding me about an event I would rather forget, than bring up again."

"Very well~ but I am quite sure that someone will bring it up at the meeting today. You know that Vox and the other Vee's like to get in the other overlords business."

"Yeah~ a little to much." Alastor snobs, making a disgusted face.

"Hey~ if it isn't the Queen's pet!" Vox mocks, face to face with the other.
Alastor pushes the TV away, ignoring him. "I didn't ask for your opinion, Vox." He remarks.

Vox sticks his tongue out, his expression growing into a sinister look. "What did the feared radio demon, do to get on Lilith's bad side?"

Alastor spun around at Vox's tone, his eyes turning black. "I should inform, that you should stop teasing me about it. Or you will regret your choice's."

Vox backs up, teasingly. "Oh no...the radio demon's going to snap?"

Alastor growls, feeling Zestial place his hand on his shoulder.

"Let's not fight." Zestial whispers, turning Alastor away from Vox.

"Bitch." Alastor yells over his shoulder at the TV. As him and Zestial head into the meeting room.

Most of the overlords where already there, waiting patiently for the rest to arrive.

Rosie's smile grows, as she pats the empty seat next to her. Signaling Alastor to sit next to her.

Alastor makes his way around the other chairs, sitting down in the chair. "Hello dear Rosie." He smiles, gazing happily at his friend.

"Why hello Alastor~" She chuckles, a thoughtful look on her face. "I'm glad that Lucifer found you."

"What do you mean?"

"A few days ago, you disappeared for a few hours. Me and the cannibal's went out for a search party, because Lucifer asked me for help."

Alastor's ears perked up. "Really?"

Rosie grins, leaning over to Alastor's ear. "He really cares about you dear." She backs up.

Alastor's smile softens. "Thanks for telling me, Rosie."

"Your welcome."

"Attention! Attention!" Carmilla calls out.

_

10:50am... At the hotel..

Lucifer wanders the hallways, Alastor had left around ten minutes ago. He had headed off to the overlord meeting he attended practically every week. He smiles as he thinks about Alastor, he loved him very much. He didn't mean to yell when Alastor pranked him, it just surprised him...that's all.

Lucifer's eyesight suddenly goes black..he stumbles to the ground. A memory flooding his thoughts...

_