Tame The Buck

3:00pm...

Lucifer paced around his room, still unnerved from happened at around midnight. Alastor had managed to calm him down enough this morning. But the radio demon was out at a meeting with the overlords. So Lucifer was left with the hotel residents, and Lilith. Lilith had insisted on receiving a different room, not giving Charlie much reason why, other than the witnessed shouting from Lucifer. I can't just stay in my room till Alastor gets back...He finally mustered up the courage, to head downstairs. Lucifer reached over, and picked up his white top hat from his work desk. "Alright, shouldn't be much of a problem." He straightened his bow tie, and walked out the door.

_

As Lucifer enters the lobby, he spotted Angel chatting with Husk on the sofa. And Nifty, as always, dusting every corner. However one scene caught his eyes, Vaggie was pacing around near the stairs. Tugging at her long, grey hair. "Vaggie!" He called over to his daughters girlfriend. Watching as she looked up nervously.

"Oh- hello your majesty." She bites her lip, gaining her composure.

"Please~just call me Lucifer, dear." He smiles, it soon turning to a worried look. "Vaggie, is everything alright?"

Vaggie sways side to side. Seeming to nervous to disclose anything willingly. "Umm..it's Charlie, she's talking with Lilith right now."

Lucifer frowns, he hoped that Lilith wouldn't spit out lies about Lucifer. She was the type to guilt trip him on things if she felt the need to hide something. "Oh great." He sighed, gazing up the stairwell. Charlie came sprinting down the steps, suddenly tripping on one. Lucifer jumped forward, catching his rushed daughter. "Sweetie~what's has gotten you into such a twist?" He sets Charlie down.

Charlie wobbles slightly, gaining her breath. "Dad, what does 'tame the buck', mean?"

Lucifer freezes, glaring down at Charlie. "Say that again, Char-Char."

"Mom said she was going to, tame the buck."

Lucifer tenses, his fists clenching. He knew exactly, what Lilith meant. "Stay here, hon. I have to go take care of Lilith."

_

Alastor watched intriguingly, as Carmilla wrote out on the whiteboard. Rosie was sitting next to him, and Zestial, the other side. He kept exchanging hasty glances over the other direction. The 3 Vee's seated around the end of the table. Vox glaring angrily at Alastor, never taking his gaze off the Radio Demons.

"Alright, Hell's population is growing by the minute. Ever since the extermination was cancelled for good" Carmilla jotted down a graph, with the growth of Hell seeming to double. "We must find something to handle this. The possibilities, unknown."

Alastor raised his hand.

"Yes, Alastor." Carmilla pointed to him.

"By all means, what if we find a way, to allow sinners to roam the seven rings? I'm sure since the extermination is cancelled, there's no need to keep simmers restrained to just the pride ring." Alastor explained, seeing Vox grind his teeth together.

"Yeah, and how do expect we do that?" Vox sneers, exchanging glances at the other two Vee's. "Who im their right mind, would allow that to happen?"

Alastor clenches his teeth. "I could talk with Lucifer, he does live in the hotel."

"Why would Lucifer, want to talk with the radio demon?" Vox pounds his fist against the table, rattling over Zestial's tea.

Zestial grumbles, picking up the small tea cup. Placing the delicate object back on it's dish. "If I may add something~" Zestial interrups. "I surely don't see why not~his majesty wouldn't speak with Alastor."