He Likes To Play Games

Alastor wanders down the hall, leaving Charlie and Lucifer alone for a while. He hoped that Lucifer would be able to explain to his daughter about the broken deal. But his hopes weren't high, that Charlie was going to believe that her own mother, would want to abolish her dreams. He took a deep breath, as he opened the double doors to the balcony. He closed them gently behind him, and walked over towards the set of porch chairs lined up by the edge.

"Hmm..." Alastor sighed, pulling out a cigarette from his side pocket. He lit it with his magic, and got comfy on one of the chairs. He raised his legs, and rested them on top of the railing. He closed his eyes, and relaxed in the silence of the evening. It was hard to believe, that just yesterday he had accidentally ruined his friendship with Lucifer. By attacking him at his own party...why..the time seemed to be moving very slow lately. Only two days ago was the hotels anniversary, and just this morning, he had a nervous breakdown in front of the ruler of hell. It was quite an eventful day today. He smiled, but it was worth it.

Alastor perked his ears up, as he heard the double doors being opened. He sat up, and turned around, spotting Lucifer making his way towards him. "So, how'd the talk go?" He mumbled, grabbing the cigarette from his mouth, and blowing out the smoke.

Lucifer sat down on the chair next to him, and looked off into the distance.

"Did you and Charlie make up?"

"Umm.." Lucifer examined the large view of hell from the balcony. "It's-complicated.." he sighed.

Alastor nodded, "Mhm." He put the cigarette back into his mouth.

Lucifer tapped his foot against the ground, "Yeah, she's just...she's just confused."

Alastor's ears went down. "Will you stop with that~"

Lucifer looks at him. "Stop what?"

"That annoying, tapping sound." Alastor blows the smoke at Lucifers face, watching him back up and cough.

"You know what else is complicated?" Lucifer growls.

Alastor looks the other direction. "Who?"

"You!" Lucifer elbows Alastor in his side.

Alastor just rolls his eyes, his ears twitching.

"What do you want from me?" Lucifer whispers.

Alastor's ears turn towards Lucifer. "What do you mean?"

Lucifer stays silent. "Is it true?"

Alastor turns towards him. "Is what true?"

"Stop acting like you don't know what I'm talking about!" Lucifer growls. "Your the radio demon for fuck sake! You don't love me, sincerely. Do you?"

"You think I'm just playing games, don't you?" Alastor taps the ash off the cigarette.

Lucifer growls in frustration. "Yes!"

Alastor just sighs, not bothering to answer the king.

"Alastor!" Lucifer pleads, grabbing Alastor's ear, and yanking it towards him.

"Stop doing that!" Alastor snarls, pulling his head away from Lucifer's grasp.

"Then just, answer me!"

Alastor travels over to a distant chair, ignoring Lucifer.

"It's not like a demon like you, would ever love me!" Lucifers eyes turn red, as he storms over towards Alastor. "Answer me! Asshole!" He shoves Alastor off of his chair.

"Why~you piece of shit!" Alastor's eyes turn to radio dials, and his antlers begin to grow. He pushes Lucifer away from him.

Lucifers horns begin to protrude from his head, his wings spawning behind him. He blasts Alastor against the brick wall. "Answer my question!" He snarls.

"Such a mighty king~" Alastor laughs, the black tendrils from his back shooting Lucifer off of the balcony.

"You tacky piece of shit!" Lucifer's voice booms in the air, as he flies just around 20 feet away from Alastor. His sharp, black tail lashing out behind him. He bolts at Alastor, only to be dodged.

"You don't have the guts~to actually hurt me...do you?" Alastor tease's, pinning Lucifer against the wall. "You remember this, don't you?" He snarled, grasping his hand tightly around Lucifers neck. "When you did this to me yesterday!" He throws him across the balcony. "You're weak~when you fight me!"

Lucifer stumbled over, his wings still in pain from the last time Alastor had thrown him against the wall.

"Pathetic." Alastor turns back to normal, and heads inside.

_

Lucifer shivers in shock. He didn't know how to percept the situation. Did Alastor genuinely hate him? Or just not know how to express his feelings towards others. He had to do...something.

_

Alastor storms through the hallway, his ears angled back. Fuck! He knew he should have tried to explain to Lucifer why he wasn't answering his question. He could feel the presence of a VoxTec drone, just a few hundred feet away from the hotel. He didn't need the other overlords, especially Vox! Invading his personal business. He headed down the hall, back towards the lobby, sitting down at oke of the stools by the bar. "Husker~"

Husker walks over, with a wine glass and a cloth in his hand. "What do you want?"

"A bottle of whiskey, my dear friend~"

Huskers eyes widen. "Since when have you drank whiskey during your time in hell?" He bent down, and grabbed one of the bottles from beneath the bar.

Alastor snatched the whole bottle from Husk's hand, and popped the cork.

"Alastor?" Angel sat down next to him.

Alastor lifted the bottle up to his mouth, and downed it all.

"Woah!" Angel laughed. "Now that's what I call hard core!"

Alastor slammed the bottle down onto the countertop, and gasped.

"Mimzy was right!" Husker inferred.

Welp... Now Alastor felt sick to his stomach. He hadn't done that in a while. Alastor spotted Charlie wander towards the bar, probably checking up on how the staff where doing.

"How's everything going?" She asked, tottering up and down.

"What is it Charlie?" Husk sighed, grabbing the empty bottle of whiskey from in front of Alastor.

Charlie squealed, "Ok, so I called my mom.. and she answered! She's visiting the hotel tomorrow!" She was bouncing up and down in joy.