Valentine's Day

It was the day after Liliths arrival, and she had moved into Lucifers room. Alastor had observed that Lucifer had looked uncomfortable when she decided to move in. He wasn't so enthusiastic either, about Lilith staying here at the hotel. Alastor knew, that with Lilith here, it would limit the interactions between him and Lucifer. Neither of them really sure if Lilith noticed the deal was broken, or that Lucifer was the one to do it. Alastor was sitting at the table in the dining room, eating his breakfast. A hot cup of coffee to the right of him. Charlie had offered to make everyone breakfast. There was no reason for him to decline it. He took a bite of the waffle in front of him, as he read the daily newspaper. Enjoying the gossip going on around hell. His eyes growing wide as he spots a specific article. He squeezed his fork, and clenched his teeth. He glared at the article about Vox, who was growing more and more popular. His new tech astounding the new folk. He slammed the newspaper onto the table.

"You alright Alastor?" Charlie asked, munching on a mouthful of her syrup coated waffles.

Alastor sighed. "Perfectly fine~dear." He reassured, not looking back at the newspaper. "Just a surprising article." He finished up his breakfast, and carried his dishes over to the sink. He has yet to finish his coffee, so he carried the mug with him as he made his way up the first flight of stairs. He reached the top, and leaned against the handrail. Gazing down at the hotel lobby. Today was Valentine's day. So while everyone was sleeping last night, Charlie and Vaggie set up decorations around the hotel. Valentine's day, was one of his least favorite holidays. He found it weird, on how so many people oohh'd and ahhh'd, by just receiving a bouquet of flowers, or a box of chocolates. He observed Angel and Husk, gathering around the couch, chatting blissfully. He sighed, and made his way towards the elevator. Sipping his cup of coffee along the way. He turned his head, looking over his shoulder, as footsteps followed him. "Hmmm~" Alastor turned around.

"Hey Al~" Angel cooed, with a sinister grin on his face. "Do you have a valentine? Or will the little deer never find love~"

Alastor sneered. "I don't need your mocking, Angel Dust."

"Well then~why don't you come back downstairs, and participate in a little fun?"

Alastor rolled his eyes. "Fine..." Him and Angel made their way down the stairs, and wandered over towards the lounge. Where he spotted Charlie and Vaggie, looking at a peice of paper.

"Alright, so how about we do this next?" Charlie mumbled to Vaggie. Pointing at the sheet.

"What are you two up too?" Alastor grazed his gaze over at the paper, trying to get a good view of it.

Charlie smiled. "Vaggie and I are planning the valentines day activities for today!" Cheering, she handed the paper over to Alastor.

"Ahh, yes~I see." He observed the long list, before eying a curtain activity. "Charlie, what's secret Valentine?" Alastor handed the list back to her.

She laughed. "Alastor~secret valentine, is when gifts are given anonymously. And you have to figure out who they where from."

"Oh." Alastor grinned, "Well I'm sure not everybody will be given a valentine."

Angel glared mockingly at Alastor. "Like you~" Husk nailed him in the side with his elbow. "What! Who's going to give ol smiles here~a valentine?"

Alastor just laughed sarcastically. "Oh~your probably right." He admitted, knowing he's never been given a valentine before. Not even when he was alive.

"Oh, I'm sure someone here will give you a valentine!" Charlie insisted, smiling at Vaggie.

Alastor just sighed. "If you insist, Charlie dear." If he where to give someone a valentine. He had someone in mind, Lucifer. But he knew Lucifer would never return the action. He has Lilith back now, he probably didn't need Alastor anymore. Now that the love of his life was back. Forcing a large smile, he placed his empty mug into the sink.