It's Okay / Breakfast

1:16am...

Alastor softly kisses Lucifer on the forehead, his hands stroking Lucifers back.

Lucifer sighs, and looks up into Alastor's red eyes. "I didn't want to h-have fun.. with Lilith.." his voice filled with sadness. "B-but she f-forced-" he rested his head against Alastor. "I-it to happen-" he gasped. "I told her to stop!" He wailed, grabbing the red sweater Alastor was wearing, pulling the deer demon towards him. "I told her to stop! Plenty of times! S-she wouldn't listen-" Lucifer's voice cracked. "She just kept doing it!" He pulled Alastor against him, holding him tight.

Alastor's eyes grew wide, at what Lucifer had just told him. "Shh...It's going to be alright.." He presses his forehead against Lucifers, their eyes locked together.

Lucifer wrapped his arms around Alastor, and guided them up to Alastor's neck. "Thank you, Al." He whispered, his voice starting to calm down.

Alastor ran his hands through Lucifers blonde hair, and pulled his face towards him. "I love you." He mumbles, lea ing in to kiss him.

Lucifer face turns a light pink, as Alastor brings him into a gentle kiss.

Alastor, slowly wraps his arms around Lucifers neck as the devils soft lips touch his.

Lucifer felt as if the air around him lightened up. As Alastor's comforting kiss, seemed to soothe him. Their mouths parted, and Lucifer tucked himself under the covers, with Alastor directly next to him.

Alastor pulled the covers up to his chest, as his eyes began to close. He slowly drifted to sleep, with Lucifer in his arms.

_

7:32am...

Alastor opened his eyes, he looked over to the side. Spotting Lucifer rummaging through his walk in closet. Alastor yawns, and sits up. He pulls down the covers, and rolls over to the edge of the bed. Lazily, he slid down the side onto the floor, groaning. "Ugghhh...my head hurts." He grabs the sheets, and stands up. Walking over to the walk in closet. "Lucifer?" He peers inside.

Lucifer jumps, dropping the suit he had in his hands. "Oh!" He turns around smiling. "Morning, Al!"

Alastor waves, spawning his microphone into his hands. He then, leans forward against it. "Why don't you just keep the white and gold sweater on?"

Lucifer laughs. "I didn't think about that. My brain is just a little scrambled from what happened last night, w-with Lilith. I told you what she did, didn't I?"

Alastor sighs. "Yes, you told me. Lucie~"

Lucifers eyes grow wide. "What?" He hangs up the suit, and walks towards Alastor.

"Hey, can I not call you Lucie~" Alastor boops Lucifer on his non-existent nose, and grins.

"Than can I call you Bambi~" Lucifer wraps his arms around Alastor, gazing warmly into his eyes.

"Not in public~"

Lucifer purrs. "If you say so~"

Alastor leans down, and gives Lucifer a quick kiss, as they both head out of the walk in closet.

"Let's go down and get breakfast." Lucifer suggests, grabbing his apple staff from next to his bedside.

Alastor agrees, and the two make their way down the hallway. "I wonder if Charlie found Lilith."

Lucifer flinched, walking closer to Alastor. He reaches down, and grabs the deer demons hand.

Alastor looks down at Lucifer, noticing that there bodies where practically touching one another's, since Lucifer was walking so close to Alastor.

Lucifer presses the down button to the elevator.

_

7:41am...

Alastor turns his head, noticing that Lucifer was watching him while he made the pancakes. "What's on your mind, Lucifer?" He continues to stir the batter, hitting the wooden spoon against the edge of the bowl.

"Nothing..." He sighs.

Alastor pours the batter onto the skillet, then looks around for the spatula. Opens every drawer in the kitchen, then looks up. "Lucifer, by any chance have you seen the spatula lately?"

Lucifer shakes his head. "I think Nifty took it."

Alastor grumbles. He grabs the handle of the skillet, and holds it up. He tosses the pancake in the air, trying to catch it.

"Morning you too!" Angel shouts.

Alastor flinched, losing focus on the pancake, the non cooked side of it landing on the top of his head.

"Hehe!" Lucifer chuckles, looking at Alastor.

"Oops! Sorry Al." Angel sits down at the table next to Lucifer. "So~what's the drama with you and Lilith? I heard you yelling at her last night."

Lucifer clenches his staff, "I don't want to talk about it."

Alastor finishes up a few pancakes, and sets them on a plate. He reaches over, and pours syrup on them.

"Watcha doin over there?" Lucifer tries to look around Alastor.

Alastor reached in the fridge, grabbing out a handful of strawberries. He places them meticulously onto the stack of pancakes. Then picks up the plate.

"Strawberry pimp~" Angel purrs, resting his head on folded hands.

Lucifer growls, "stop flirting with him!" He smacks Angel Dust in the back of the head.

Angel grunts, rubbing the part of his head that Lucifer hit. "Fuck..."

Alastor places the pancakes down in front of Lucifer, and walks over to the coffee pot. He pours the coffee into a mug, and sits down in the chair to the left of right of Lucifer.

"Soooo..are you two like friends now? Or something?" Angel asks, scratching his chin.

Lucifer chokes on his pancakes, and glares at Angel. His answer turning into an awkward laugh. "Hehe...ummm...friends. yes! We are friends now!"

Alastor slowly sips his coffee, trying not to laugh at the way Lucifer replied.

8:00am...