Drunk Al

Lucifer made his way back to the main lobby, after relaxing out on the balcony for awhile. He wanted to see where Alastor had headed off to, after the two of them had argued. As he entered the lobby, he was greeted by the sight of Husk and Angel playing a game of pool. "Hey, you two!" He called out to them, sitting down at the bar stool just next to the pool table. "Who's winning?"

Husk growled, as he missed the shot. "This kinky spider is beating me!"

"Well, all's I know. Is that I'm making kittycat here, mad~" Angel smiled, watching as Husk swung at him with the pool stick.

"Why you slippery little! Twink!" Husk shouted, slamming the pool stick against the table.

"The gambler not treating a pool table with respect~" Angel chuckled, playing his turn.

Lucifer just laughed, and looked around for his daughter. Charlie, nor Maggie... Maggie? No...its..umm. Vaggie? Yeah, Vaggie. Neither of the two where to be seen.

"Oh Lucie~"

Lucifer flinched as he turned around, to see Alastor stumbling towards him.

"Good luck!" Husker grinned at Lucifer, then focused back in at the game.

"Uhh-umm..Husk. What's wrong with him?" Lucifer backs away from Alastor.

Husker smiled, "He's drunk, now he's your problem!"

"Oh-great.." Lucifer sighed, rubbing his head. He felt Alastor sit directly next to him.

"Lucie~" Alastor purrs.

"Your such an idiot.." Lucifer groans, leaning against the bar. At least he wasn't drunk during Guys Day today.. he thought. That probably would have been awful..

Alastor walked his fingers up onto Lucifers shoulder, then his neck.

Lucifer flinched, as he felt Alastor's fingers along his neck. "Stop it, you little shit!" He shoves Alastor away from him, looking back at Angels and Husk's game. "Still losing?" He calls out to Husk, who just rolls his eyes.

"What, you want to play the winner? ~short king?" Angel grins.

Lucifer frowns, looking over his shoulder. What the fuck?? Alastor had turned on the radio to s jazz station, and was dancing around. In umm.. a very unique way. He still had a pair of Lucifers clothes on from their guy Day earlier. He was swishing his small tail around, doing some kind of shimmy. Was how Lucifer described it.

"What in hells name is Al doing?" Angel looked up from his game, staring curiously at the deer demon.

"I, have no clue." Lucifer sighed, standing up. Well, he couldn't just leave Alastor like this by himself. "Hey Al!"

Alastor turned around, his eyes seeming to sparkle. "To the dance floor! With~you!" He prods over, and grabs Lucifers hand, pulling him into the center of the room.

"Damnit, Alastor! Why can't you just pass our already?" Lucifer grumbles, while being spun in circles by the taller demon. "I, despise this.."

_

Charlie and Vaggie arrived around two hours later, and Alastor had finally passed out while he was dancing. Lucifer had brought him upstairs, and brought him back to his radio tower. Where his bedroom was.

"There.." Lucifer sighed in relief. "It's over." He brushed Alastor's red hair from his eyes, and pulled the blankets up to his neck. Then, he quietly made his way down the hallway, back to his own bedroom.

Back in his room, Lucifer shuffled through his drawers, and pulled out a pair of pajamas. It was mostly just an oversized fleece top, but it had a duckling on it. "I love ducks." Lucifer smiled, heading to the bathroom to change.

After brushing his teeth, he settled down on top of the covers of his bed. And grabbed the book off of his bedside stand. He read through about 6 chapters, before falling asleep with the lights still on.

_

The next morning...

Lucifer yawned, as he woke up to his alarm at 8:00am. He stretched, and rubbed his eyes. Looking over towards the door, it wasn't completely shut. He noticed, he could have sworn that he had closed it all the way last night. He slowly made his way out of his bed, and went over to close the door. When he heard a familiar voice in his room.

"Lucifer~"

"What are you doing in my room?" Lucifer grumbles, turning to face Alastor.

"You know, I must say that the ducks add some character~ to your room." Alastor smiles, looking around at the ducks scattered on random shelves.

"You didn't just come here to complement my ducks, what do you want?"

Alastor sighs. "I would like to apologize for my short temper yesterday, on the balcony. I sensed that there was a drone nearby, and I didn't want anyone else to hear my answer~ I don't need overlords like Vox, getting all over my personal business~"

"Mhm.." Lucifer walks over to his bed, and begins to fix the sheets. "You feeling better?"

Alastor nodded. "Quite pleasant, my lord~" he grinned, watching as Lucifer finished making his bed. "I would like to say, I wish that by bedroom was more decorated~it's very, distasteful.

Lucifer chuckled, and then a question comes to mind. "Well, now that where inside. How about you answer, my question from yesterday." He watched Alastor shake. "Do you sincerely love me?"

Alastor stood in silence, "Ummm." He turned off his radio voice, and looked at Lucifer.

"Al, I know it's hard for you to convey these types of emotions. But I'm just asking you one question..." Lucifer rests his hand on Alastor's shoulder.

Alastor puts his hand on top of Lucifers. "Yes."

The clock read 8:13am...

(A/N: I'm just putting the time stamps of the day, just to convey time better in this fanfic)