Lucifer's Party / Fucked Up Friendship

Alastor rummaged through an abundance of drawers, searching for a certain piece of paper. He had to find this before the party in an hour, and was hastily hustling through each and every drawer as thoroughly as he could. "Come on.." he grumbled, "where is it???" He moved on to the last dresser in his room. And searched through the top drawer, because the rest of them held his clothes. "Uhhh." His voice staticked, as he bit his lip, and looked over towards the stairway. "I swear, if I lost it." He wandered towards the stairs, and headed up them. It has to be here so somewhere... Alastor entered his radio tower, to see if he set the sheet of paper for some reason, up there. He could have used it for a past broadcast, that he didn't remember about. But his memory wasn't bad, so it had to be very well hidden. "Damnit!" He snarled, pounding his fist against the glass of the tower. He pulled back his ears, and frantically looked around the room in panic. "Craaaaapp!" He yanked at his hair and snarled furiously. "Idiot!" Alastor walked back towards the stairs, and sighed. Why, why didn't have to be so stupid? He headed back into his room, and closed all of the open drawers. Continuously scolding himself for loosing the peice of paper.

A knock at the door, took his mind back to reality, as he opened wide to meet Charlie's large gaze.

"It's readyyyyy." She cheered, her smile wide. "Do you want to go get Lucifer?" She asked.

Alastor smiled, "Sure thing dear." He waved her away, and closed the door behind him. Starting his way to the other side of the hotel, to Lucifer's room. He stopped at the golden door, and took a deep breath, then knocked. He waited patiently for Lucifer to answer, he folded his hands over his staff, and stood. Before barging in, because Lucifer wasn't answering. "Lucifer!" He hollered, wandering into the room. He gazed around, spotting Lucifer sitting at his desk. His head was rested on crossed arms, and it looked as if he had fallen asleep. "Lucifer!" He walked over to him, and patted his shoulder. "Lucifer?" He squeezed his shoulder tightly. "Damnit, Lucifer. Wake up!" He shouted, slapping Lucifer in the back of the head.

Lucifer jolted awake, and spun his head around. "You motherfucker!" He snarled, rubbing his hand over the part of his head that Alastor smacked. "Don't do that!" He slammed the sketchbook that was informed of him closed. And groaned, "Damnit...what do you want?" He spun around in his chair, and faced Alastor. His tone sounded demanding and rude.

Alastor clenched his microphone tightly. "If you would lose the tone, the staff has a surprise for you downstairs." He glared at Lucifer's gaze intensly.

Lucifer rubbed his eyes, and sighed. "Sorry, I'm just in a bad mood right now."

Alastor rolled his eyes. "Your not the only one."

"Hmm?"

Alastor looked away. "I lost something...important."

"Oh." Lucifer stretched his arms, and stood up. "Well, let's go downstairs." He put back on his white jacket, and his top hat. And wandered towards the door. "Are you coming or not?" Lucifer asked impatiently.

Alastor noticed that he was lost an lost. "Oh...yeah...sorry." he followed after the king, as they both made their way down the hall towards the elevator. He watched Lucifer press the down button. As he tapped the top of his apple staff with his index finger.

"Let's make it quick." Lucifer ordered, as the elevator opened. "I have important things to do."

Alastor's eye twitched with annoyance. "What is your deal??" Alastor's voice cracked, as he tried not to lose his cool. He looked the other direction as the elevator went down.

Lucifer looked at his watch. "What kind of surprise?"

Alastor ground his teeth. "What does the word surprise, mean to you!?" He clenched his fists, and growled.