Why Are You Here, Micheal?

The figure stands still, three pairs of wings folding out at the sides of it. Almost exactly the same as Lucifers. "It's going to be alright." The figure soothes from the shadows.

Lucifers eyes fill with tears, at the familiar voice he hadn't heard since over 10,000 years ago. "M...Micheal."

The figure walks forward, the wings folding up behind it. "My beloved, brother." He spoke, stepping out of the darkest part of the room.

Lucifer gasps, his heart racing. "Micheal!" He screams standing up. He runs as fast as his legs could carry him, his arms open wide. "Micheal!" He jumps at him, his arms locked around Micheal.

Micheal crouches down, sitting on the ground with Lucifer. "Lucie~" he soothes, his arms wrapped tightly around the other.

Lucifer couldn't hold his emotions, his breaths coming in surprised gasps. His chest rising and falling rapidly. "Micheal!" He wails, sniffling. "Y-you're here!" Tears of joy and confusion run down his face, as he holds his brother in a tight hug.

Micheal hums, stroking Lucifer's back. "Shhhh.." he whispers, his chin resting on top of the kings head.

Lucifer whimpers, completely losing his composure. His body grows limp, letting himself rest in Micheal's arms. "W-wait...how are you here??" He stumbles over his words, still in complete shock.

Micheal stays quiet, just rubbing the back of Lucifers head. He continues to hum softly, as Lucifer begins to calm down.

The door suddenly opens, as Alastor walks in, turning on the light. His eyes grow wide, his smile tightening. "Lucifer?"

Lucifer flinches, looking up at Alastor. "Oh, Al!" He breaks into tears once again, as so many things run through his mind. He presses his head against Micheal's chest, groaning.

Alastor's ears twitch, once he notices Lucifer crying. "Are you, alright?" He walks over to the king, bending down.

Micheal looks up at the deer, raising a brow. "Who are you?"

"I should be asking you the same question." Alastor remarks, tight lipped.

Lucifer whines, as he turns away from Micheal, looking over at Alastor. "This is Micheal, my older brother. And Micheal, this is Alastor."

Alastor's eyes shimmer with worry, as he sets his hand on Lucifers shoulder. "What's going on?"

Micheal's expression goes numb.

Lucifer wipes his eyes, "I-I just had a dream of my fall..." He then looks at Micheal. "And then...Micheal appeared in my room."

Micheal looks down at the ground, letting go of Lucifer. He bites the inside of his mouth, crossing his arms.

"Micheal, what is it?" Lucifer asks, finally calming down.

The archangel stands up, his body swaying nervously.

"Micheal?"

Alastor rests his hand onn Lucifers face, "It's ok, you'll be ok.." he comforts, standing up. He helps Lucifer off the ground, the king; for a short moment, wobbles slightly.

Micheal rocks back and forth on the heels of his shoes, his brows furrowed.

"Seriously, what's wrong?" Lucifer grows concerned, looking over at Micheal.

Micheal groans, covering his face with his six wings. He sits on the floor, groaning.

"Why are you here?" Lucifer reasks the question he had wondered earlier, crouching down in front of his brother.

"I'll tell you later, little bro." Micheal stands up, gaining his composure. He straightens his white bowtie, brushing back his blonde hair with his fingers. He grins, a slug expression on his face. "Why don't you introduce me to everyone in the hotel?" He asks.

"I don't know what everybody will say, when they figure out that a fuckin angel! Who is not fallen! Is wandering around the hotel!" Lucifer pleads.

Micheal smirks, "They don't have to know~" he snaps his fingers, his wings disappeared, him color scheme turns from white and gold, to red and black. "I'll blend right in."

Lucifer smacks his face. "I don't want to lie to everyone, about you!"

Micheal scoffs, snapping his fingers again. He turns back to normal, but his wings disappear. "Happy?"

Lucifer smiles. "Yes."

Alastor grins nervously. " I'm so confused what's happening right now."

Lucifer claps his hands together, glaring over at Alastor. "Well, why don't we head downstairs?"

Micheal Nods, "We shall."

Alastor walks next to Lucifer, as the three of them make their way down the hallway. "Sorry I was gone for so long."

Lucifer nods. "It's alright, you where enjoying catching up with Rosie...hey, what time is the overlord meeting today?"

Alastor thinks, then replies. "11:00am."

"So, 4 hours from now...alright." Lucifer mumbles, standing in the elevator with the other two.

"So~ how has life down here in hell been?" Micheal asks, looking down at Lucifer.

"Oh, it's been just wonderful. I got to flip off Mammon, and scream at Queen Bee."

Micheal rolls his eyes. "Oh Lord, I mean your life, specifically. Not that you got to lose your cool, by messing with the deadly sins."

Lucifer chuckles. "Well...it's been a rollercoaster." He sighs, pressing on the top of his apple cane. ""Do you watch hell, from up in heaven."

"Nope."

"Wait, really?

"Nope.... I mean, that's the seraphims thing. I would, if Sera would let me touch the orb. Oh well... Father probably wouldn't want me to anyways."

"How is father?" Lucifer sighs.

Micheal doesn't respond, he only looks down at the floor.

"Man, your quite silent. More than usual." Lucifer notices, concern filling his gaze. "You don't tell me why you're here, you don't tell me how you got here. You keep quiet when I ask you how Father has been...what are you hiding!?"

Micheal flinches at his brothers sudden outburst. "I-I don't know how to tell you..."

Lucifers eyes widen. "Tell. Me. What?"

"It's complicated.."

7:00am...