Life Is Full Of Downs

10:00pm...

Lucifer covered his face with his hands. His breathing coming in a wheezing like fashion. As he gazed around the whole of hell. He couldn't give up looking for Alastor, he loved that deer. But it became clear to him, that Alastor didn't want to be found. Yet it made Lucifer angry at himself, has he said something. Did he fuck something up between the two of them? Or did Alastor just really want some alone time to think. Lucifer sighed, his phone beginning to buzz. "Oh! Oh! Daughter calling!" He fumbles the phone, clicking on the green button. "Char Char?"

"Hey dad."

"Hey sweetie, what's up?"

"He's back."

Lucifer freezes, "I'll be there in a few!" He ends the call, picking up his apple staff. "Shit!" He spread his wings. He wasn't to far from the hotel, so he flew as fast as he could. I'm coming Alastor! He landing roughly on the ground, his wings folding up behind him. He flung the doors open. "Where is he?" He gasped, his eyes searching around the room.

Charlie walked up to him. "He's in the game room." She pointed towards the lounge.

"Thanks for telling me." He leaned over, kissing Charlie on the forehead.

"Your welcome, dad." She smiled.

Lucifer rushed towards the lounge, almost stumbling over his own feet. "Alastor!" He shouted, pushing the lounge door wide open. The game room was just behind the door on the other side of the lounge. He slowed down, twisting the handle. He slowly opened the door, peering around the foosball table. Where Alastor was sitting on the ground, in the corner of the room. "Alastor?" He called out softly, closing the door behind him. "You, alright?" He walked over to him the radio demon. Alastor never looking up at him, his arms mostly covering his face. "Al." Lucifer sat down on the ground next to him, their arms touching. "Can you look up?" He asked, reaching out for Alastor's arm. "Hey~whatever's bothering you, we can talk about it." He gently pulled Alastor's hand away from his face. "Oh-"

Alastor looked up, his eyes watery. The scar was reopened, slowly dripping blood down his face.

What startled Lucifer the most, was Alastor's smile. It wasn't there... "Al." He ran his hand gently over the right side of Alastor's face, then he placed his hand down onto the deer's shoulder. "What's wrong?" He rubs Alastor's back, his eyes gazing softly at Alastor's.

Alastor sighs, only to look back down. "I-I don't know what to say..." He admits, his hand seeming to shake.

Lucifer looks down at the shaky hand, noticing that there was blood running from the fingertips. "Alastor- did you reopen the wound?"

Alastor wheezed, wrapping his arms around Lucifer. His head resting on the kings shoulder. "I-I'm so-so sorry-" His voice quivering as he looks up apologetically at Lucifer. "I'm so-sorry.."

Lucifer grabs Alastor's arms in his own, his hand wrapped around Alastor's head. His fingers gliding through the demons red hair. "No-don't be sorry." He whispered, his hand stroking the back of Alastor's head. "What happened?"

Alastor groaned, tasting blood oozing into his mouth. "I-" He grasped Lucifer tighter in his arms. A few tears falling from his eyes. "I- I felt, hopeless-" He mumbled, feeling Lucifer pull away from him.

Lucifer placed both his hands on Alastor's shoulders. "Why didn't you talk then?"

Alastor bit his lip, looking away. "I didn't want you to see me in a position like this." He confessed. "I feel, like I'm not strong enough." His body shuttered. "I feel like I'm helpless-" He held Lucifer tightly.

"Alast-"

"And earlier during the fight, Lilith said I was a worthless, good for nothing, mamas boy." He whined.

"Al-"

"And why do I feel like she's spitting out facts, I feel like a failu-" Alastor was cut short, as Lucifer shouts.

"Alastor!" Lucifer growls, covering Alastor's mouth with his hand. "Shut up!" His hand cups tighter around the frowning face, as he watches Alastor tense with surprise. Lucifers eyes grow wide, regretting that he yelled at Alastor. "Sorry~" He moves his hand, placing it on his lap. "I shouldn't have yelled."

Alastor's ears went down, he looked away. Feeling Lucifer rest his warm hand on his face. He turned his head, Lucifer's warm gaze on him.

"Alastor, I only yelled because I didn't want you to say those things about yourself. You are far from helpless. And by all means, you matter. You are by far, one of the most important things in my life." Lucifer strokes his hand lightly over Alastor's scar. "Whenever you feel down, feel hopeless, talk to me. Okay? And don't mess with the scar again." He pulled Alastor's face close.

A small smile grew on Alastor's face. His arms wrapped around Lucifers neck. "Alright." He leaned in, their lips softly making contact. "I love you Lucie~" he mumbled, his arms running along Lucifers neck. Alastor felt Lucifers long snake-like tongue, roaming through his mouth.

"I love you to Al~"

"Did you find-" Charlie opened the door.

Lucifer jumped, his head pulling away from Alastor's. "Oh! Charlie-"

Charlie smiled. "Sorry," she walked into the room. "I know it's late, but everyone is up anyways right now. Because they had been all helping out on the search. So where making dinner. It should be done in the next half-hour or so." She explained.

Lucifer grinned. "Thanks sweetie." He waved her bye to bye, the door closing.

Alastor leaned against Lucifers side, his head tilted to the right, resting on the kings shoulder. "I wonder what she's making~"  he mumbled, his hand intertwined with Lucifers.

Lucifer chuckled. "If it isn't venison or jambalaya, are you still gonna eat it?"

Alastor frowned. "Very funny. And yes, I will. I am absolutely starved!" He exclaimed, his ears perking up.

Lucifer smiled. "Well, I'm glad your getting into a better mood." He leaned over, examining the wound. "Here, let me see it." He snapped his fingers, a golden bandage appeared in his hands.

Alastor leaned closer, clenching his teeth as Lucifer poked and prodded at the wound.

"Stop moving! I won't be able to get it tight enough if you don't sit still!" Lucifer planted his hand heavily onto Alastor's shoulder. Trying to stop the deer from moving. "There." He looked at the bandage. "That should hold up. How's it feel?"

Alastor grumbles. "It just-hurts." He crosses his arms.

"Ohh~don't be such a numbskull!" Lucifer wraps his arms around the radio demon. Squeezing tightly around his waist. He carried him off the floor.

"H-hey!" Alastor growled, his voice glitchy. "Put me down!"

"Now there's the Alastor I know!" Lucifer swayed around, Alastor held tightly in his arms.

"I swear, if you carry me into the dining room I will-"

Lucifer smirked. "You'll what?"

"I--I will...I don't know."

"That's what I thought." Lucifer nuzzled his face into Alastor's hair, before carrying him out into the lounge. "Mmmmm..." He smiled. "Whatever they are making, it smells absolutely delicious!" He sped up, Alastor frowning the whole time.

"I'm more excited about you putting me down, rather than the food now." Alastor sneered, his teeth baring. His head suddenly lifted to the air. "Fuck. That does smell good." His ears perked up, angling towards the door to the dining room.

"Now who's a good Bambi~" Lucifer purrs, petting Alastor on the top of the head.

"Call me Bambi again motherfucker!"

Lucifers eyes grew wide. "Ooooh~Alastor swearing~" He grinned. "Bonus points~"

"I hate you." Alastor growls.

"I love you~" Lucifer sets Alastor down by the door.

10:51pm...

Yo!! Idk. Hope you enjoyed this part, things are smoothing down slowly. (Or are they?)