Trust

It was just a few hours before Lucifers party, and Alastor was distracting his highness for the time being. They both played a game of cards together, then, at the point of Lucifer continuously winning EVERY SINGLE GAME!! Alastor was getting more and more frustrated with him.

"Let's call off the game, shall we?" Lucifer offered, placing his hand of cards onto the table in front of him. His head then perked up. "Hey, can I trust you with something?" He asked softly, his gaze friendly towards Alastor.

Alastor placed his hand of cards into Lucifers deck, and looked up. "Sure, what's up?"

"Here..." Lucifer stood up, and conjured a portal with his staff. "Come on." He reached out for Alastor's hand, and grasped it tightly.

Alastor flinched, as Lucifer pulled him through the portal along with him. It glowed brightly against Lucifers golden eyes, as they went through it. "Huh.." he looked around at the unfamiliar area. "Lucifer, were are we?"

Lucifer grinned, "Welcome, to my palace!" He outstretched his arms, and turned around in a circular motion. Bowing courteously at Alastor, "You, by far are the first sinner I have brought into here."

Alastor gazed around in awe, at the glorious sight in front of him. "It's, amazing." He proclaimed, looking back at Lucifer. "Is this all you wanted to show me!" He wondered.

Lucifers smile grew, and his eyes seemed to sparkle. "I want to show you one of my favorite things I conjure up!" Once again, he grabbed Alastor's hand tightly, dragging him up the tall staircase with him.

Alastor attempted to keep up, even with their height difference, Lucifer was surprisingly fast! He tried his best to not be dragged, as Lucifer weaved them throughout a maze of hallways. Until they halted in front of a large door.

"We made it!" Lucifer announced, reaching for the handle. He twisted it, and opened the door. "Welcome, to my office!"

"What the hell-" Alastor stared at the excessive mounds of rubber ducks.

"Aren't they amazing?" He stared proudly at the hundreds of ducklings that crowded his office. When he noticed that Alastor didn't seemed amused, he reached over for the cutest duck he could find. "Look Al!" He shoved the duck at his face. "Isn't this just the cutest little ducky you've ever seen?" He was bouncing up and down on his feet, waiting for Alastor to reply.

Alastor couldn't help but smile now. "Their great, Lucifer." His smile sincere, not forced. Amazing... He thought. As the king seemed to have not just a serious authority, but a childish mindset as well. Admirable...

"Soooo-what do you think?" He grasped a handful of around 7 ducks, and piled them up in his arms.

Alastor chuckled, "why are you grabbing a handful of them?"

"I'm bringing some to decorate my room at the hotel!" He stacked the last of his ducks he chose, onto the top of the mound in his arm.

"You need some help bud?" Alastor caught a duck that was falling from Lucifers arms. And held it tightly. "Well, now that you showed me these, let's head back to the hotel."