Radio Meets His Match

Alastor sighed, "Your right," his radio effects disappearing. "I'm not telling the whole story..." His ears twitched nervously, as he put together what he was going to say.

Lucifer sat patiently, waiting for Alastor to speak. "It's ok, if you don't want to tell me."

Alastor bit his lip. "No, that's just the thing~I want to tell you, but I don't know how to say it." He groaned, laying his head in his hands. "Its-uhh, I don't know..."

Lucifer grabbed the deck of cards from the table, and shuffled them into a neat pile. He reached over, and grabbed the box from next to Alastor. Putting the cards into it, standing up. "One sec." He wandered over towards the alignment of shelf's, over by his walk in closet. Searching around for where the rest of the decks of cards where sitting. He spotted them from the corner of his eye, and set them on top. "Alright."

As Alastor waited for Lucifer to come back, he went over to Lucifers bed. And sat down on the edge of it. He was lost in his thoughts, when he heard Lucifers soft footsteps thudding along the floor. He looked up, and spotted him holding a small box in his hands.

Lucifer sat down on the bed besides Alastor, and looked at the box. "Umm.." he fumbled with it in his hands, then set it down next to him.

Alastor felt the warmth of Lucifers body next to him, he flinched as Lucifer slid closer.

"Alastor?" Lucifer picked up the small box, and grabbed Alastor's hand. He placed it gently into his hands. "I thought, you might want this."

Alastor looked at the small white box, it had decorative gold trimming. He carefully opened it, and peeked inside. His eyes growing wide.

Lucifer smiled, "You like it?"

Alastor stared happily at it. It was a small radio, which looked as if it was handmade. "I do like it." He observed the small details carved into the sides of it. "Where, where did you get this?"

Lucifer grinned, "I made it myself."

Alastor felt a new warmness, inside of him. He set the radio down, hoping he wasn't going to regret what he was about to do.

Lucifer tried to read Alastor's emotions, but his smile gave nothing else away. "Alastor?" He reached out for Alastor's hand.

Alastor grabbed Lucifers hand, and pulled him close.

"Alastor-" Lucifer stuttered.

Alastor wrapped his hands around the back of Lucifers head, and gazed lovingly into his eyes. I'm going to regret doing this... He pulled Lucifers face towards him, their lips touching. He felt Lucifer flinch, but then let himself be kissed by Alastor.

"Al.." Lucifer mumbled, feeling as if his tongue was being wrestled by Alastor's.

Alastor ran his hands through Lucifers blonde hair, feeling Lucifer wrap his arms around his back. He then opened his eyes, and backed up. He watched Lucifers face turn as red as an apple. "S-sorry.." He let go of Lucifers hands, and backed up farther.

Lucifer sat frozen,then gazed at Alastor, who was looking at the ground ashamed. "Al." He called to his friend, who didn't respond. "Alastor." He waited for him to reply. He stood up, and sat next to him once more. "Alastor." He shook Al's shoulder, and when he didn't respond. He reached up, and grabbed Alastor's ear, pulling his face to eye level.

"I'm sorry about that.." Alastor's apologized, looking into Lucifers bright golden eyes.

Lucifer smiled. "Don't be sorry." He pulled Alastor's face towards him, and kissed him. Peeking down to see Alastor's tail wagging.

Alastor felt warm, as Lucifers soft lips, touched his own. Even though Lucifer didn't let go of his ears, for some reason he liked it. He ran his hands down Lucifers back, and hugged him tighter.

Suddenly, the worst case scenario happened. Lucifers bedroom door, was opened. Charlie, standing in pure shock. Her eyes growing wide, as she saw her dad, and Alastor, kissing. "Uh-oh-ummmm.." she quickly closed the door.

"Shit.." Lucifer backed away from Alastor. "Damnit!" He jumped up, and ran towards the door. He swung it open, and ran down the hallway.

Alastor sat in shock, then raced after Lucifer and Charlie.

_

Alastor arrived in the lobby, and looked around hastily. "Charlie!" He called out, spotting Lucifer trying to explain things to his daughter.

"What about mom!" Charlie cried, "Don't you still love her?" She pushed her father away, and turned around.

"Babe.." Vaggie wrapped her arms around her girlfriend, trying to comfort her.

This is all my fault...Alastor thought, clenching his fists. I knew I was going to regret that kiss... He watched in anger, as he saw Lucifer pacing around Charlie.

"Please Charlie! You have to understand!" Lucifer pleaded.

"Understand what, dad? That you don't love mom anymore!" She threw one of the pillows on the couch next to her, at Lucifer.

Lucifer hit it away. "I still love Lilith!" He cried, falling to his knees. "But she's probably never, coming back!" He yanked at his blonde hair in sadness. "She's been gone for 8 years Charlie! 8 years!"

Charlie stared at her father in disbelief. "What are you saying??"

"She's staying up in heaven, I don't think she's coming back..." Lucifer wails, tears streaming down his face.

Alastor gazed sadly at the broken king. He slowly makes his way over towards them, and crouches down next to Lucifer. "Hey~" his radio voice disappearing once again.

Charlie stares at Alastor, never once before, hearing him without his radio voice.

Lucifer looks up, his eyes watery.

Alastor smiles. "Like you told me, things will get better~"

Lucifer forces a smile, comforted my Alastor soft voice. "Thanks, Al~"