The Prank

7:00am...

"Complicated!?" Lucifer sneers as the three of them exit the elevator. "What do you mean by complicated?"

Micheal bites his lip, his mouth quivering. "I said, that I would tell you later." He reminded.

Alastor's expression wavered, not knowing what to say. "If I could add~ let's drop this conversation for right now. And let's just focus on the residents?"

Micheal sighed, looking up.

Lucifer shrugged. "Fine. But only because you, suggested it."

"Dad! I fin-" Charlie was cut short, staring in pure confusion. "What's going on?"

Vaggie stood behind her, her eyes growing wide. "No, fuckin', way." She stated blandly.

"Wait, Vaggie you know who this is?" Charlie turns towards her girlfriend.

Vaggie stood still, not uttering a word. "Micheal."

"Who's Micheal?"

"Oh Charlie, you're so ignorant." Vaggie pinches the bridge of her grey nose.

Lucifer laughs awkwardly, squeezing the apple on his cane. "Well, this is off to such a great start.."

Alastor raises a brow, noticing Lucifers sarcastic tone. "Wow, you're so great at this Lucifer."

"Charlie, I would like you to meet my older brother...Micheal. And Micheal, this is my daughter Charlotte."

Charlie gasps. "No way!" She squeals, running up to the angel. "Dad never talked about his brothers!" She exclaims, her eyes sparkling.

Micheal let's out a high pitched squeak, as Charlie gives him a tight hug.

"I get to meet more of the family!" Charlie yelps, letting go of Micheal.

"Hehe- lovely.." Micheal chuckles, pulling at the collar of his white suit.

"Micheal, you asked me how my life is down here and I said it was a rollercoaster. What about your life, how about your love life?" Lucifer mocks, sticking his tongue out.

Micheal starts to cough, pounding his chest. "Really brother?" He croaks, annoyed.

Lucifer grins. Even though he loved his brother, he liked to get on his nerves. "We all know you have none."

Micheal shoves him away. "Really then! Where's Lilith?"

Lucifer kicks his brothers stomach. "She's dead, bastard!"

Micheal's eyes grow wide. "Oh- wow- sorry..."

Lucifer scoffs. "Don't be."

"Wait, what!?" Micheal gasps, "you're not sad that she's dead?"

Lucifer grumbles, cursing under his breath. "I was one of the demons that tried to kill her."

Micheal crosses his arms.

"I'm going to go take a shower." Lucifer mumbles, he snaps his fingers. He disappears in a swirl of red.

Alastor rubs his face, looking up to see Micheal looking at him. "What?" He didn't expect himself to come of in such a rude tone.

"Geeze.." Micheal pouts, gazing around the hotel.

Alastor walks over to him. "I'm glad Lucifer has a brother who cares about him."

Micheal grows wide eyed. "Oh, thanks." He mumbles.

Alastor smiles. "You're welcome."

"Hey, by the way. I didn't expect a sinner like you, to be able to just barge into Lucifers room without knocking."

Alastor's ears go down.

"Couldn't you maybe....show a little more respect?"

"Respect!! A little more respect!" Alastor sneers, pressing his finger against Micheal's chest. "Maybe show some respect to me as well, asshole!"

Micheal backs up, clearly surprised by the outburst. "Hey, what the heck man!"

Alastor turns away, static noises coming from his mouth. "Sorry, I took what you said a little to personally."

Micheal stands there, not uttering another word.

Alastor turns into his shadow, teleporting to Lucifers room. A grin grows on his face, he had some temptation. He wanted to get on Lucifers nerves, maybe to lighten the tension around here a bit. He could hear the water running in the shower. Would it be to mean to jump through the shower curtains, knocking his majesty over? Alastor thought, growing amused about the idea. He wandered over to the bathroom.

(A/N) I was in the shower, and this little interaction just popped into my mind.

Alastor slowly opens the bathroom door, so as to not alert Lucifer that he was in there. He takes small quiet steps over to the shower. He chuckles softly, putting his hand up to the curtain. Alastor quickly pushes at the curtain, it sliding away; he falls through, not expect it to be so rapidly. He yelps, as he falls on top of the unexpecting Lucifer.

Lucifer lets out a surprised screech, as Alastor collides into him. Causing them to both fall down in the bathtub. The shower head spurts water into Lucifers open eyes, he closes them tightly.

Alastor ears perk up, as he bats the water away.

Lucifer groans. "Alastor, what the fuck?!"

Alastor's eyes open wide, his face turning red.

Lucifer raises his brow, suddenly felling self conscious. He pushes Alastor away. Lucifer tucks his legs up to his chest, his feet facing inward.

Alastor looks away, knowing that he had messed up by doing that prank. "S-sorry." He runs over his words, embarrassed.

Lucifer bites his lip, looking down at the tub. "It.....it's ok." He mumbles.

The water shoots forward at Alastor, who was seated at the far end of the tub. His clothes heavily soaked.

Lucifer twists to the side, turning off the water.

Alastor sighs, not wanting to escalate things.

Lucifer crawls forward, face to face with Alastor. "Hey~ keep your eyes up." He pulls Alastor's chin upwards. "Don't get any ideas."

Alastor's face turns red as a tomato, feeling heavily embarrassed. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have jumped in while you were showering!" He pleads, as Lucifer grabs his hand.

"I said don't be sorry." Lucifer remarks, pulling Alastor's hand up to his face. "I'm sure we can talk things out." He pulls Alastor's wet clothed chest, up to his bare chest. "Or~ whatever you think~"

Alastor didn't know how to comprehend the situation. His ears pinned back nervously.

Lucifer thought it was cute seeing Alastor so flustered, his face growing closer and closer to the deers.

Alastor's vocals let out a high pitched sound, his face flushed red.

Lucifer once again, remembered that he himself, was still naked. He let go of Alastor, sliding back to the other end of the tub.

Alastor's ears twitched frantically, as he quickly stood up. "I-I'm gonna go!" He jumps out of the tub, running out of the bathroom. Shit! Shit! Shit! I've only ever seen Lucifer topless! What the fuck was I thinking, jumping into the bath while he was showering!? He tugs at his ears, pacing around Lucifers room.

Lucifer walks out of the bathroom, a crimson bathrobe wrapped around him.

"Hehe- sorry your majesty!"

Lucifer raises a brow. "Al, you only call me your majesty, when you are nervous." He points out, walking over to the radio demon.

"Of course I'm nervous, what do you think? I just jumped in on you as a prank, while you where taking a fuckin' shower!"

Lucifer grabbed Alastor's shoulder, pulling him close. "Dude...chill the fuck out." He orders. "It's not that big of a deal."

8:00am....