Welcome Clay

11:00am...

Alastor sat at the bar, chatting with Husker. Today a group of residents where signing into the hotel at some time, which was never specified. Husker couldn't get rid of his smile.

"Hey, Alastor? Can I ask you a question?"

"Sure Husker~" Alastor grinned, turning his head towards the door, then back at Husk.

"Angel, he...he doesn't want to work for Valentino anymore. He's tired of how reckless and abusive he can get,mand can't take it anymore. Valentino won't let him off the hook. I was wondering, since you seem to be very close with Lucifer...could you possibly ask him if he could maybe do something about Angel and Valentino?" Husk's expression was sincere, and full of sympathy for Angel.

Alastor bit the inside of his mouth. "I will see what I can do~" He stood up, picking up his microphone. Charlie, Lucifer, and Vaggie, where setting up a welcome banner for the new residents. He wandered over to Lucifer, tapping him on the shoulder. "Hey, can I talk to you for a moment?"

Lucifer turned, nodding. "Sure." They walked to the corner of the lobby. "What is it?"

"Husk was wondering if you could help Angel with something." Alastor grinned, pressing his cane against the floor.

"What does he need?" Lucifer stood closer to Alastor.

"Angel can't take anymore of Valentino's bullshit." Alastor explained. "He doesn't want to work for him anymore, but there is no way Valentino will let him go."

"Hmm...I see." Lucifer mumbled, his fingers tapping against the apple at the top of his staff.

"Angel's tired of the abuse." Alastor informed.

Lucifer's eyes grew wide. "I knew Valentino was not the best overlord, and if he has the guts to hurt Angel, he IS GOING TO PAY."

"Woah, woah, woah!" Alastor grabbed Lucifer's shoulder. "Let's not cause chaos in the Pentagram...maybe just break the contract."

Lucifer rolled his eyes. "Fine.." His wings spawned, and he snapped his fingers. Disappearing in a swirl of red smoke.

Alastor sighed, walking over to Husker. "Good news! Everything is being handled." He leaned against his staff, his body bent over the counter.

"Thanks old friend." Husker smiled, setting a glass in front of Alastor. "Want a shot?"

"Very well." Alastor watched as Husker poured a shot of whiskey into the glass. He reached for it, bringing it up to his mouth.

"Clay has arrived!"

Alastor spit out the whiskey, it sprayed at Husk's face. He spun around, staring at the door.

"Hey! What the fuck!" Husk growled, wiping his face.

Alastor froze, his eyes pinned at the guest who had barged into the lobby.

"Nice to meet you Clay!" Charlie smiled, pulling Vaggie up beside her. "Welcome to the Hazbin Hotel!"

Alastor's whole body was still, his eyes wide. "Hehe.." he turned back towards the bartender. "Haha-apologizes Husker!" He set the glass down, tapping it with his finger.

"You better not spit it at my face this time." Husker sneered, filling back up the shot glass.

"No promises." Alastor picked it up, swishing it around.

"What was that all about?" Husk wiped his face with a cloth, placing it onto the counter.

"Only for me to know~" Alastor downed the shot, setting it down. "Now, I'm off for my tower." He stood up, only to be met my Charlie's intense gaze.

"Alastor." She yelped, "I'd like you to meet Clay! He's one of our new guests."

Alastor laughed awkwardly. "Hehe..nice to meet you, Clay." He forced a smile, shaking hands with Clay.

"Nice to meet you...Alastor~" Clay grinned.

"Alastor is our host of the hotel." Charlie smiled, "Well, Alastor. I'm going to show Clay around, if you'll stay here in case any of the other residents arrive." She walked off with Clay.

Alastor sighed, clenching his teeth. "What the hell..." He looked up at Husk, who was giving him a confused glare.

"What?"

Alastor rolled his eyes, guess he couldn't go to his tower, since he had to watch for the new guests.

_

1:00pm...

Alastor looked towards the door, as two demons walked through. "Why~welcome to the Hazbin Hotel!" He greeted with a smile. "What are your names?"

"My name's Skylar."

"And I'm Torres."

"Nice to meet you both~" Alastor led Skylar and Torres through the lobby. "This is Husk, the bartender." His ears turned towards the stairs, as Clay and Charlie made their way down. "Charlie~meet the new guests. Skylar and Torres!"

Charlie's smile grew wide. "Nice to meet you!" She yelped.

Clay stood in front of Alastor, a suspicious grin on his face.

Alastor sneered at Clay. "One wrong move in this hotel, and you're dead meat."

Stay tuned for tomorrow's!