PROLOGUE

When I turned I was caged to the wall by two strong arms. The Body sprays and the hair gel was so tempting. His well built body was sending shivers down my spine. His Soft yet stern voice ringed in my ear.

I slowly raised my head and stared into those beautiful eyes. There was pure hurt... Deep down in the heart he was so hurt which reflected in his blue eyes.

"I don't know who you are. But make sure you don't repeat the mistake you did today. I will not be in the same mood always. Hope you got this in the head of yours."

He removed his hands from the sides letting me free. He held his guitar in one hand and mobile in other. He once again stared me back for a minute and walked away.

"Hey Mr. Jim be ready. Momo is gonna come in your life to fill it with all lovely colors and will bring your happiness back" I smiled inside.

"Are you sure you wanna buy gifts here? No I mean they are so good. But when you can buy the same product at average price then why waste it here?" she whispered so that no one could hear.

"It is not about price RE, It's about happiness. I want the guest to be happy when they unwrap their presents." I said. "Allen, I know but what I want to tell you is, it is one of the luxurious stores and lot of people will visit here for purchasing. But if you purchase from someone who is equally talented but is struggling to come up, its benefit for both you and them. You can save this money and utilize it for your employees benefit and they will earn the money and it will also help them in their business. You will not only save money but also you will earn their wishes and blessings. You're one of their customers but for this shop but you will be like a torch in the darkness for them."

"You were in love with Alice but she never considered you. But Momo just wanted to be your friend. You would definitely know the pain of rejection and I hope you won't give them to someone"

The story revolves around two friends Momo and Rebecca. It is a simple, genuine and a sweet story of friendship, love, jealousy, heartbreak and patch up. There is romance, there is Drama, there is action and there are lots and lots of friendship. A cold hearted Jim and a silly Momo. A Handsome Allen and Positive Rebecca... Will these love birds survive the storm of life or will they part way?? To know that read.... A Day to be remembered....