CHAPTER -10 Dinner and Drop

Momo's POV

I saw Allen walking down the stairs checking his mobile. He saw us and joined in the conversation."Hey girls did I interrupt something" Allen asked seeing RE's reaction. She was fiddling and kind of felt nervous. "RE my brother is really intelligent, He really helps me with my studies from childhood." I Boasted. Allen was blushing which was a rare sight to watch. He has never been so flustered. RE gave a small smile and we started to talk again. After few minutes we reached the dining table. Butler served the food. Hot Lasagna, Pasta Carbonara and Mushroom Risotto were served. Re got excited seeing her favorite dishes on table. She immediately took me into a deep hug and thanked me endlessly. "Thank you... Thank you... Thank you.... Momo..." she was squeezing me. "Stop thanking me... It is Allen who chose these dishes" I said getting out of her grip. "Oh thank you" her excitement was too high that she was just an inch away from hugging Allen.

Shock was evident in their face. Her hand was still in air and Allen for a second lost his control but suddenly pulled back looking at me. "I'm...soo...ry... "She said and started to dig in. I was so excited about what was happening around in front of me. RE is not so rich but she is every elegant, confident and independent women. She is very brave and also strong. She has never been so nervous around anyone. She has been a little hesitant to keep people close to her. But no one dares to mess with her. She is a genius and tactful. She has studied in co-ed school and had never been so shy around someone. "RE hope you loved the food" I said breaking the silence.

"RE what is this....."I started laughing as hell. "What??" she roared. She turned towards Allen. He compressed his smile and handed over the tissues from the table. "Sauce is on your cheeks" she took the tissue immediately and started removing the sauce. The next few minutes we were laughing and talking. Allen also joined the chat and was sharing my embarrassing childhood moments and I did the same. We moved back to living room and Allen showed and explained the incidents behind the photos on the wall. 

"RE Lets take selfie"Momo gave her to phone to Allen. He was sending Daggers and composed himself when RE was looking towards our direction. He silently took selfie and we gave different poses. "Ok Momo... It's getting late... I'll see tomorrow at college and don't forget to share the selfie also complete the presentation" she added."Wait RE... Allen its dark outside can you drop her at her place?" I asked him."OK wait I'll bring my Car Keys"he accepted and tired to get the car keys but was suddenly interrupted by Re. 

"It's ok Momo... I will take the bus... I don't want to trouble you guys." "There is no trouble let me accompany you to the bus stop will that be fine?" Allen asked. "Yeah RE its dark and let him drop you,I want to join but the assignment?" "No prob girl" she hugged me. I bid my farewell and stood near the door until Allen and RE was out of my Sight. I closed the door and headed back to my room to finish the assignments which was to be submitted and then dosed off thinking of Jim.