CHAPTER -9 Introduction of new love

Momo's POV

RE told that she will help my mom in kitchen. I walked upstairs and was about to get freshen up. I was happy that my performance went well. But I had mixed emotion when he stood so close to me. There was only one inch between his and my face. Those deep blue eyes still disturbed me. I want to remove all those hurt and wound in his heart. I want to see happiness in his eyes. I want to see those eyes shine brightly. I want to see Love for me in those eyes. I stood in front of the mirror hanging on the wall. I saw him standing behind me. I was shook for a moment. But he stood there with a cute smile and flipped his baby hair using his finger.

I unconsciously spoke "No matter how hard you try, I will be there for you. I'll remove the pain you endured. I'll be the medication for the wound and I'll be love of your life... But not at one point I'll force you to be mine and it's my promise." I saw him walking close to me. The gap between us was reducing. I felt my stomach doing jokes. I closed my eyes for one brief moment and when I opened my eyes I saw only my reflection. I sighed and tried to find the solution for fulfilling my promise.

I was walking to my room but I went to check on my brother. Allen was helping me with my assignment. He looked at me and smiled showing his dimples and signaled me to sit. "Dude, we have a guest at home. Mom asked you to get ready and meet them downstairs." I told.

"Ok, how did your performance go" he asked me still focusing on the assignment. My mind was still occupied by the beauty.

"Momo... back to earth... How was your performance? Did someone tease you or tried to hurt you?" his protective mode is on."Ha nothing I was thinking about something..." just forget it. Now go take shower and get ready. I said throwing my bag on his bed.

"Momo I've some work and also want to finish this assignment of yours. Let me do it. You take care of the Guest" he pleaded. "I want to surprise you; I really want to see your reaction when Re stands in front of you." "You lazy goose so freshen up" I was dragging him and pushed him into bathroom. He came out took his towels, shorts and went inside with a sigh.

I went back to my room. I took my new pajamas and took a long shower letting warm water wash off the tiredness. I changed into my PJ's and did a minimal makeup. I just put a ponytail and checked my mobile for a while. It was so long but Re was nowhere to be seen. So I came out to check for her. When I walked out I saw her standing outside Allen's room. I asked her what she was doing there and as expected this girl forgot the instructions. She always has issues with directions. I dragged her into Allen's room to introduce her to Allen and also wanted to see his reaction. I introduced them to each other and Allen was shocked for a moment he stared at RE and shake their hands for a brief moment.

They never showed the sign of leaving each other's hand that I interrupted and they stood at their previous position. I asked him to join us for dinner and we both ran downstairs. We were chatting with each other. "Momo have you finished the Presentation which professor asked us to finish?" she questioned.

"Oh yeah it totally went out of my mind". "I know that... you would forget" Re grinned widely.

"Since you begged me so much I've sent the draft for your presentation to your email" she flipped her hair and we giggled.

But I sensed RE being silent and I exactly knew the reason.... "Allen...."