CHAPTER -19 Desert to Spring

Momo's POV

I woke up in the morning feeling tired. I stared into mirror. My eyes were puffy because of yesterday's burst out. There were dried tear trace in my cheeks and my lips were dry. I stood there for few minutes lost in thoughts but all of a sudden I felt someone staring at me.

"Jim!" I kept staring. He was standing there with his hands crossed across his chest his deep blue eyes digging into my soul and his hair was floating in air. "You silly little creature, Stop staring. Hurting yourself like this isn't gonna solve any problem. Get up clear your mind and face it. Once you gain confidence the nature itself will pave its way for your dream. Always remember only crying baby will get milk and only people who try will earn success."

He let out a small smile flipping his baby hair. I reached out my hand but he disappeared. I kept turning around but found no one. I can still hear his words. "He is right. There is no use in sitting and weeping. Things will be better only when I figure out a way. I need to talk to RE. I need to find a way to clear my head". I moved into washroom.

I took a warm water shower and I was feeling better. I got ready and wore a cute white with black frock and let my hair flow on my shoulders. I ran downstairs to find my family waiting for me in the dining hall. "Good morning everyone" I wished and sat in the chair near my dad. Butler served our food. "You're ok Momo?" Allen asked. "Yep feeling better" I said munching my sandwich. I grabbed few salad for RE and rushed out of the house bidding my goodbye to everyone. "She is a riddle. Always hard to understand Dad." Allen complained while leaving and I could hear mom and dad giggle.

"RE..." I ran into her arms as soon as I spot her. "You little pest... Leave..." she was struggling to get rid of hug as I was squeezing her. "Yesterday you were taking out my soul by being sad and today you're doing the same because of happiness. You are a difficult riddle MOMO" she said which left me numb. "What now?" "We have classes let's go" she was pulling me.

I don't know why she had deep connection with Allen's personality. Sometimes I see RE in Allen and Allen in RE. I shook of my thoughts and we reached the class. I recited what happened this morning but she was busy texting. I snatched her phone and kept it under the table. Again I recited what happened. "Momo so what's your plan?" "I really don't know but would need your help." I whined like a baby asking for toy showing my puppy eyes.

The entire day went in planning. In the evening we were retiring from class. One of our professors called me and asked to give a journal to class monitor next door. "Ok Sir" I replied. "RE wait here I'll be back" I went to the class but couldn't find him. "Excuse me? Where is this class monitor?" I asked someone. "He is there" she said pointing towards a boy standing facing opposite direction. I went a little close but he turned around shocking me. It was none other than "Jim!" I suddenly covered my face with journal.

He came closer pulled the journal out of my grip and went without even giving me a look. "Momo....Momo... where are you?" I heard RE calling me. He gave a slight smirk and walked away. I recollected what he said in the morning, when you face the situation nature will pave its way for your success. "I met him Again RE" I came out of my thoughts spinning her around and "I know what to do". I was on cloud nine. "Hey Mr. Jim be ready. Momo is gonna come in your life to fill it with all lovely colors and will bring your happiness back" I smiled inside.