CHAPTER -13 It's Complicated

Momo's POV

"Good Morning Princess" I heard my dad's voice which woke me up from sleep. He pecked my forehead and affectionately stroked my hair. "Sorry for not giving you my time... You know that some business needs me. I could have asked Allen but still I want him to relax... Last few months he has been so busy for the Denis' Deal. Due to overwork he almost collapsed taking our souls away... "My dad let a heavy sigh.

"It's alright dad... I know and I can understand your situation... It is fine but where is my commission?" I smirked at him. "Here you go..." He placed a big chocolate box earning a huge squeal from me... "My silly little princess... It's already late go get ready... I'll drop you at University and you will not deny..." he added. "Ok I won't deny... "My dad left my room. I took my clothes and took a nice shower. Once reaching dining table I saw Allen walking behind me I told him that RE reached home safely and conveyed the message she wanted to. 

"Bye Mom" and "see you dude" I bid my bye and Walked out with my bag. I wore a Long sleeve Top and black jeans. I wore a little makeup and put up a high pony tail. I saw RE at the university gate waiting for me. She met my father and spoke for few minutes and we bid our farewell moving towards our classes.

"The classes are boring why we don't have some fun?" the students were talking. I was looking around and all the students were bickering. It is the next day after the Fresher's day. The entire week went in preparation and now back to class was little hard for everyone except RE. 

"Did you go to Beauty Parlor RE?" questioned her out of blue looking at her glowing face. Her face was shining; her cheeks were bouncing whenever she let out a cute smile. "Nothing like that Momo? Why?" she asked her eyes still on the Laptop screen. "You are glowing RE... Hey there is something behind it what is that RE???" I teased her. She slapped my shoulder and resumed her work.

"Phew! Finally lunch came" I sighed. We had back to back classes and presentations. RE was still looking at the book I snatched it from her hand and we reached canteen. RE ran inside and reserved seat for me and her while I went to the counter to get fresh juice for both of us. Once I returned I saw Alice and her friends sitting in the table next to us. "Hey Alice" I said and sat in the chair opposite to RE. Alice gave me a small smile and glared at someone. I just cut it off and started to dig in. We were quietly having our lunch. But I felt something wired. "Alice why are you staring at him?" one of her friend asked. 

"How could he say such things to me?" who do he think he is?" she roared. We turned our attention towards their conversation. "Alice, Jim is one of the elite students in the University. Everyone in his family is famous. He is handsome and He's hot... He also behaves well... Then why didn't you accept his proposal." Alice turned her head towards someone and glared again. "We followed her vision slightly moving my head and it fell on the table where I found..."Him!!" 

My heart was out of my chest for a minute. "He is the same Guy who I met in the empty corridors...He is JIM" the boy who proposed Alice?" I thought to myself. "He was sitting in the table next to Alice in opposite direction facing Alice and me. He didn't even dare to look up and kept eating silently. He was so handsome. He was wearing Green formal shirt and a black jean properly tucked in. His soft baby hair nicely combed. RE just saw and resumed her lunch. Fear was visible in my eyes which started to tear up bit. My entire system was screwed up... My mind was in havoc. "Why is this getting so complicated?" I thought still looking at the angel eating his lunch.