CHAPTER - 5 Close Encounter

MOMO'S POV

I heard someone playing a beautiful melody next room. I slowly walked near the window and inserted my tiny head inside. The view I saw there made my heart skip a beat. There was a boy with a guitar in his hand sitting on the staff table comfortably. He was wearing a Royal blue suit with neatly designed blazer. His soft baby hair was falling on his eyebrows moving with the air. His blue eyes were deep and full of hurt. His hands we so soft and little, which was doing magic. He crossed his legs and placed his guitar on one of his lap, stroking the strings where melodies flooded around the room.

I found him Handsome and hot at the same time. The room was lit and the windows other side was opened letting cool breeze pass through him. He focused on the tune and I kept admiring him and his tunes. All of a sudden the room became silent. I slowly regained conscious when I found no one in front. I searched left and right but the room was empty. Disappointed, I hung my head down and was about to leave. But when I turned I was caged to the wall by two strong arms. The Body sprays and the hair gel was so tempting. His well built body was sending shivers down my spine. His Soft yet stern voice ringed in my ear.

I slowly raised my head and stared into those beautiful eyes. There was pure hurt... Deep down in the heart he was so hurt which reflected in his blue eyes. I wanted this very moment to freeze for my entire life. He stared into my eyes. We were lost in each other's eyes but not so fast his phone rang. He picked up the call in fierce tone,

"Now what you want me come there right??? I will be there.... Stop acting as if I'm a kid..." With that he turned back and looked into my eyes. "I don't know who you are. But make sure you don't repeat the mistake you did today. I will not be in the same mood always. Hope you got this in the head of yours. He removed his hands from the sides letting me free. He held his guitar in one hand and mobile in other. He once again stared me back for a minute and walked away.

"Momo.... MO......Mo........" I came back to reality. I saw Re standing in front of me. Fright was visible in her eyes. She took out tissues from her purse and started wiping my forehead she also gave me some tissues so that I can wipe my hand and neck. I ran into her hands as my heart was beating at its peak. I was stunned for a moment. I knew that he is the one for me. But hurt in his eyes and his tone disturbed me. RE constantly stroked my hair pacifying me. We walked out of the corridors and finally reached our car.

"Momo what is the matter Girl?" "Did anyone did something to you or did you see something?" I was still silent and after a deep sigh I told her about the things that happened. She was shocked for a moment but collected herself again.The next word she said made me so happy that I held on to her neck so tight that she started choking for Oxygen.

"I will be there for you no matter what MOMO,but for that I want to live, I know you love me, but at least let me live for sometime... You Girl I need air" she managed to push me and finally inhaled. We smiled at each other and talked about my family. Though we were talking my mind was still thinking about those Blue eyes his baby hair and the way he flipped it back with his little beautiful fingers.