CHAPTER - 6 The Morris' House

REBECCA's POV

We reached the destination within half an hour andI was nervous as hell. Though I've spoken to them in phone and they are sokind, somewhere I was not prepared. I kept checking my dress and look which Iwas least bothered. I wore Black skinny jeans, Blue Tee shirt and Red ConverseShoes matching the design of my tee. I let my Curvy Hair flow on my back. Ialso had Blossom flavor perfume sprayed lightly. I did a minimal makeup andeye shade.

 "Calm down girl! They are my family not any kind of monster who is gonna swallow you" Commented Momo looking how I kept adjusting myself. Slapping her shoulders we got out of the Car. I was shook for a moment. The house.... No it looked like a palace. A Beautiful garden with a fountain in the middle flowerbeds on both the side, a small pond with a wooden bench took my breath away. The exterior design was so unique and my jaws dropped to ground. "Flies will enter" Momo chuckled at my expressions, closing my jaws. We giggled for few minutes and then our attention turned towards the door where Laura Aunt was waiting to invite me and Momo. The next moment Momo was in her mom's arm and after a minute of warm hug she motioned to me to join in the hug. 

I hesitated a bit but gradually I give in. I felt motherly warmth when her hand touched my shoulders. I used to stay in apartment where I do all the jobs myself and I missed my parents back home. When Laura Aunt hugged I felt like I'm at home. She took us in and also asked about the performance. I was looking here and there observing the various interior and photos that hung on the wall.

Sensing my uncomfortness Aunt said "Feel free Kiddo.... This is also your place. Momo always chants about you... She keeps saying how you do things... How you help her and also said you work part time to take care of your expenses. I'm so proud that you girls are besties..." Momo was in her own world the whole time we were talking. She interrupted her by asking her to take shower as she looks really tired. 

"Momo go freshen up. I'll prepare your evening snack". Momo looked at my direction. But I thought to help Aunty so I told her. "Momo you go get ready. I'll get our snacks to your room". Momo walked to her room upstairs while mom and I walked into the kitchen. It was a huge yet organized. I helped her by preparing coffee and she was baking cupcakes of different flavors. The smell soon filled the entire kitchen and I couldn't resist the temptation to swallow all the cupcakes in one go.

As time passed by I got comfortable with the surroundings that I even started calling Laura aunty as mom. While baking she also spoke how Momo used to be adamant in her childhood and how her brother will fight with her to keep her in line. She also told how her father is so protective about their children and his brother Allen's character changes with his favorites and enemies. He is silly, Clumsy and speaks irrelevant. But he is genius and tactful when he is handling business and people. He is kind hearted Angel for favorable and also a heartless devil for enemies. She also asked about my family and which I told everything about them.

"There goes the final one". She placed the cupcakes in the plate and asked the servants to serve them at Momo and her Brother's room. "Mom can I take this to Momo's room myself" I asked in a doubted tone. She gave thumbs up and asked the Butler to take care of the dinner as she had a call from restaurant. The Servant named Bruno showed me around the house.