CHAPTER -14 A scary Nightmare

Momo's POV

 It felt like some nightmare... a scary nightmare. I was sweating profusely. My eyes would any minute fall out of my socket. My hands shivered a little. But I flinched suddenly when RE shook me. "Momo... Momo are you ok?? Hey what's up Girl" I again turned my head towards Jim. He had finished his lunch and slowly lifted his head. He was looked at Alice who was munching her food and giggling with her so called gang. He let out a deep sigh and left the place. I was looking him entire time following him with my gaze until he went out of my sight. "Momo what's going on..." she was worried and was losing her temper.

"Alice I'm really curious why you ignored his proposal?" her friend asked. "I agree he is handsome and elite student. He was genuine and so I accepted him as my friend. You know I kinda like him. But he is little boring... Not my types... There is no vibes that got my attention. He is kinda stereo types "I will never leave your hand till my last breath.... I will sacrifice anything for you" how subtle." She was mimicking how Jim had proposed to her. "You don't deserve this shit's love." I thought.

  I was in the verge of ripping her throat. How dare this dirt would say something about an angel like him? I was fuming. RE was clearly in dilemma what to do? As I neither answered her nor saying anything but just sending daggers towards Alice. I suddenly closed the Tiffin box, took mobile and within a blink of eyes I was outside the canteen. 

I searched the entire floor but he was nowhere to be seen. All of a sudden I felt someone tapping my shoulder. To my dismay it was RE she was panting hard. She had my Bag, books and her stuffs in her hand. I struggled for a minute to get my things. She was running behind me all these while holding these stuffs. "I'm sorry girl" It was the only thing I could say. 

Re pulled me into a hug. I split few drop of tears and held the rest. "Momo I've never seen you like this.... First calm down. He handed me a bottle of water. I gulped down half of it and she started scolding me. "What the heck is going on Momo? Why are you reacting so much for Alice? It's her life and her decision... Why is it even bothering you??" she bombed me with these questions. I kept numb. I was emotionless at the moment. 

"Are you even listening to me Momo" she was almost losing it. "For heaven's sake tell me what is bothering you." She asked. "He is the one I told you. He is the one who I saw on the Fresher's day evening. He is the one who I wanted to share my every damn thing. He is the one who I love" my voice broke. RE relaxed hearing my words which was unbelievable. I thought she would slap me or would judge me. But she just smiled and spoke "You crack head... I was worried sick for a minute." She added "You should be happy but why are you crying?" she slapped my head. "What!! Are you serious? Don't you think that I'm breaking Alice's trust? She is my friend... and I'm in love with her boyfriend. What will she think of me and how will I face them." I said wiping away the tears. Next minute RE broke out into laughter. She was laughed like a mad woman. I kept staring at her strange behavior. I felt she is whole of a different person today. She stopped all of a sudden when I pulled her towards classroom. It was empty and we sat in our chairs.