CHAPTER -17 Two in one

ALLEN'SPOV

After my recovery I took my dad's advice and started to manage them wisely that I was able to handle all the business myself. My dad got worried that again I might fall sick so he handled few meetings internationally while he took mom along with him so two in one – Meeting and vacation can be done. We go on trip for few days when Momo had vacations. All my employees loved and respected me as much as they loved and respected Dad. I took suggestions from senior employees and also accepted new ideas. I've never shown mercy for betrayal and my darker sides are extremely violent. No one dares to mess up with Morris. I'm always focused but after meeting RE things changed. "How could one change a person within a single meeting?" I pondered.

"A....l....l.....E....N..." I flinched and turned around to find Dad shouting at me. I stood up from my chair, adverted my gaze to the table searching for file. "Dad... When... Did.... You.... Come...? I stammered and he just chuckled and sat in the chair in front. "I've been calling you for past five minutes" "What is wrong with you?" he laughed. "I just scratched back of my neck and gave an awkward smile. 

"Allen I kept the Amphora's file at study. Just go home, refer those files and attend the call from there. May be you would need some rest." He said leaning on the chair. "It's ok, dad I'll ask Justin to get them." I called Justin to be in my cabin. "Son, just do what I say. I'm not only your boss but also your dad. So go home." I sighed and left the office. I came back home explained my mother about the meeting and it.

It was around 8 PM. I was waiting for dad to explain what was discussed in the meeting. I saw Momo so down. After few minutes I took a woolen shawl and found her alone in the garden. I knew something was off and she wouldn't share it at this point. I really wanted to kill the person who made my princess cry. I wanted to rip their bones right now but she won't utter a word now. I thought to keep an eye on her. For that I can get help from RE.

I took this as an opportunity to meet RE. I could get her number so that I can keep an eye on Momo and also get to spend time with her. After dinner I got ready wearing a black tee and ripped jeans. I wore my grey jacket and went downstairs. I had my bike keys in pocket and also was holding an empty file in hand.

When I came downstairs my father asked "Where are you up to at this time?""Where are you taking that file?" "Dad I'm going to meet Justin. It is urgent see you mom" I said rushing out to avoid further questions. I slowly took out my bike and within 15 minutes I was in front of café where my girl was working.

I went inside and sat in a vacant seat. I place my helmet on the empty seat beside and wore my blue cap. I was expecting Momo. I looked here and there but in vain. "May I have your order sir?" a girl asked me. "One cappuccino" I said and kept looking. Within few minutes my cutie came out in her light blue apron with cute little stars here and there. I wanted to give her surprise so I took the menu from the table and started searching thankfully my cap covered my face.

When she placed the cappuccino on the table, I planned to take off my cap and say tada... But "RE, take this cake to the delivery Guy" her manger shouted and she turned around and ran towards the counter. "What?" I palm faced myself in mind missing the best opportunity. I started drinking my cappuccino and plotting how to get my baby's number.