Chapter 1 The Morris Family

Mona POV

"Don't ever make decisions based on fear make decisions based on hope and possibility..." with this running in my mind I got up from my bed getting ready for my new university life. I have always been waiting for this moment where I can prove that I'll achieve my dream and make my parents proud. I was interrupted from wandering in my dream world when my brother Allen yelled

"Hey sleepy head it's already late... are you getting ready or planning to spoil your name on the first day???"

When I saw the clock it's almost 8 and I'm running past time... "O...M...G" with that I rushed to Bathroom did my daily chores wore a cute High-waisted Blue skirt and white crop top with a matching Cami showing my perfect figures and elegance. I did a little makeup suitable for my caramel skin and let my straight hair flow on my shoulders. I selected matching sneakers which my parents gifted me. Once again I went in front of mirror checked my look and ran downstairs pulling out my bag from the table.

Hearing that, my Dad, Noah Morris hit my brother on his head for scolding his princess on her birthday. Yes she is her dads little princess. He loved her a lot and always encouraged her to pursue her dreams. He always stood by her side and would also be strict when needed. But he never showed any discrimination among the children. He treated them equally. Seeing my brother's sad state my mother got their attention by calling them to have the breakfast. She is such a sweet heart and always loves her family and taking good care of her workaholic husband and her wonderful and soft hearted children.

"Today is my birthday..."

I'm already 18 years old and my family has showered their love and affection in form of gifts.... My room is full of gifts with all luxury items... but I always wanted to be simple and be myself... I wanted to have my own identity.... But still I love my family they support us and your dreams.

After finishing the yummy breakfast my mom prepared I headed towards the bus stop hoping to reach the university on time. It is just half an hour travel from my place. Even though my brother insisted to drop me I just wanted to be Mona instead of Mona Morris, the Heir of Morris Industries that are the top most Car manufactures in the whole of UK.

My brother is also working with my dad and handling our other business. My mother Laura Morris is a sweet and independent wife who takes care of the family and manages the most popular restaurant chain in London. I was lucky that bus arrived on time and soon reached the university on time.

"Queen Mary University of London"

My dream university where I'm going to pursue my carrier in business management. But little did I expect that this place would change everything in my life.