CHAPTER - 2 The University Life

Author's note

"Don't be surprised, Momo is Mona's nickname... In the entire story she will be called Momo and her family with their first name.... Chill" As soon as she entered the university excitement took over her. She was enthusiastic as she admired the university building which stands tall and majestic... students all moving for classes, the playground where the sports students played their games and audience cheering them. The whole university was decorated as for the first day. After a long orientation the students dismissed to their respective classes... our Momo had a wonderful tour and headed towards the class.

Momo's POV

It was a cloudy morning; I was walking and looking around the students crossing me. I literally had no friends who accompanied me as I prefer true friends instead of just friends. Once I reach my class, I saw most of the students had taken their seats only place left was the first bench which I badly wanted and took the window seat where I can take a look at the wonderful sight of university in the leisure time.

When Mother Nature was sending her blessings in form of cold breeze, suddenly I felt the seat near me was occupied by someone. Fixing the specs, I turned my head to find a sweet face smiling and showing her rectangular smile, Milk tone, Doe Eyes with adequate makeup and good fashion sense. Her Eyelash touching her cheekbone every time she blinks makes everyone say "It's so cuteeeeee". She held out her hand and introduced herself

"Hi... I'm Rebecca Knight, you can call me Re" she was polite and humble in her tone. I responded soon and introduced "Hi I'm Mona Morris aka Momo".

Once again she let out her boxy smile and chuckled hearing Momo.

She added "Momo... sounds interesting... nice to meet you Momo" she chirped.

We had a small chit chat but we stopped when the lecturer entered and we started to focus on our classes. Later that day we became friends as she also had the same wavelength as mine and get along well. We had our lunch together and she loved my mother's preparation.

Her father is a Police officer in New York and her mother is an Artist. She wanted to have a business of her own hence she moved to London, got her admission in the university and also rented an apartment nearby.

I went back home after an exhausted first day... My mother was busy preparing a special dinner and my dude bro was sitting in his room waiting for me to recite what happened today... my brother is my best friend, my guide, my crime partner and my savior.

Once I reached the bedroom he grinned, "yo my crack head is back" doing alien activities and pulling my legs... after bickering we reached the dining table and let out what all happened and also informed about Re and her family, We enjoyed our dinner.

My dad was bit sad as we couldn't have a birthday party as I decided not to do so. I also insisted my dad to send sweets and gifts to the orphan kids and also asked him to take care of their educational expenses.

After bidding good night to my family I went back to my room. I kept allthe things needed for tomorrow and started to write my dairy what happenedtoday. How my university life is starting and how my days are gonna be. My eyesare drowsy and I slightly placed my head on the pillow... the next moment I wasin my dreamland with my prince charm.