CHAPTER -18 Surprise turned out to be shock

ALLEN'S POV

I almost finished my drink and was still plotting but God cleared my path by sending RE to take orders. "Sir would to like to get something?" her soft voice poured honey in my ears. I was grinning from ear to ear. I cleared my voice and told "Your Phone Number." She was dumbfounded. "Sir?" her voice was shaking, I scared my little one too much. So I took of my cap and placed the menu down. I turned towards her and said "TADA..." She took few minutes to understand what's happening and then relief washed her face when she found out it was me.

"Allen... I mean MR. Allen!" she sighed. "Don't be so formal RE. Just call me Allen" I said making myself comfortable in chairs. She let out a cute smile which made my mind do a mini dance. It was so warm to see her smile and way her cheeks were moving, it made me so happy that I had the urge to pinch them myself. "What would you like to have?" she questioned again. "A rainbow pastry?" I ordered.

She was about to leave. But I interrupted her and asked "RE I have something important to discuss with you. Are you busy?" she checked the counter and looked around. "There is no crowd and other staffs can handle. I've some time but let me bring your pastry first" she said and walked towards counter. "She returned with a colorful rainbow pastry. "Mmm... its looks so delicious" I said licking my lips. She chuckled at my gesture and added "It tastes yummy too" and placed the fork on my plate.

"Did something happen in college today?" "Momo is so down and she is not sharing it with me." I asked her. She was trying to avoid her gaze and stuttered. "I want to keep an eye on Momo and also ensure she is happy and safe. I don't want to Spy on her either. So if I could get your number it will be useful to ensure Momo is safe. You are her buddy and I trust you blindly." I said the last word from bottom of my heart.

She was silently staring me for few minutes and took out a paper and pen from her pocket and started writing something. "My mobile number" she placed it on the table and "thanks for having trust on me. For now I may not be able to tell anything. But Momo is bit confused. I'll make sure she is safe and happy. It's my promise." She said pinching her neck.

"RE next batch of cookies are done. Come and check" one of the staff called her. "Yeah on my way" she said turning her head. "Please enjoy your pastry. Work needs me." She said and let out her cute smile melting my heart.

"One more thing... Let's keep this thing between us. I don't want Momo to know that I'm checking on her. I don't want her to get hurt... that's why..." I managed. She thought for a minute and agreed. I bid her a goodbye and enjoyed the pastry.

I paid the bill and came out of the café. I saved her number as RE ❤️. That night felt so amazing I succeeded my two missions in one strike. I will have an update on Momo and also will be in touch with my "Cheeky". I reached home in another 15 min and found everyone were in their room. 

I've informed Justin to manage if my mom or dad enquires about me and told him the reason. He kinda know the reason but at last I told him about RE. I checked his message and there is no update.

I checked RE's profile, A DP where she was painting something with a little violet paint on her forehead with a bright smile. That smile killed me. A genuine, hearty smile. Looking at the picture I found out that she has interest in painting and art work. Obviously she has her mother's skill and her father's intelligence. I felt so tired that I changed and went to bed with my cheeky's thoughts running in my mind. "Cheeky?" the nick name I would call her after we are in love. I let out a big yarn and closed my eyes drifting to dreamland with her.