CHAPTER -8 The embarrassment

REBECCA'S POV

I was in his hold lost in his mesmerizing eyes. My arms resting on his bare chest sendingshivers down my spine. My legs froze and my stomach was doing something. I came back to reality when the water drippedfrom his hair fell on my hands. I flinched and he removed the towel and coveredhis upper body.

"I.... I'm so...or...ry. I...Thou....ght it wasMo...Mo's.... Ro.... Room" I stammered so much looking here and there asembarrassment took over me and I was blushing hard turning my cheek cherry red.

"I... um...Its...It's... Ok...No... I... mean.... You...are new....To this place right... No... no... issues" He spoke in a low voice which left me in Goosebumps.

Withoutany delay I ran out of the room shutting the door behind and leaned my back onthe door gasping for air. I badly wanted my mind to stop from thinking whathappened inside. I stood there for few minutes collecting myself. I relaxed a bit.

"Re, here you are I've been waiting for you...where have you been? " I turned to the side and found Momo walking towards me. She was in her beautiful yellowpuppy designed pajamas her hair in a tight pony tail and with slight makeup. She was looking so cute in these PJs.All of a sudden she threw a big bomb on my head "What are you doing in front of Allen's room and why are you lookingdull? Is everything alright? Are you sick" she asked with her tone explicitly showing concern.

"No... No... Momo I'm fine it's just that was looking for your room and home tour gotme a bit tired." I said as I was afraid what if she kicks me out of her housewhen she comes to know the truth. I hesitantly looked at her and relieved when she accepted my reason.

But it didn't last as she threw another bomb."Come let me introduce you to Allen". I heart dropped to my stomach hearing Allen's name. I was really scared aboutfacing him again."What if Allen exposes me in front of Momo" "What if she misunderstood me?" "What to do??" I palmfaced myself in mind and before I could speak she pulled me with her. She slightly knocked the door and entered the room with me.

"HeyDude.... What's Up" she chirped. I was closing my eyes all these while.But When I opened my eyes I saw Allen was fullydressed. He wore a Black Tee and Grey Sweatpants. He dried his hair and let this bangs neatly cover hisforehead. I was still worried if he would say something about the incident.

He looked at me for a brief moment and askedMomo "She is your friend Rebecca Right?" I was bit confused. "Did he read my mind or what?" I stared blankly at both ofthem. "Yeah dude, She is RE" "Re my brother Allen" Momo said in her cheerfultone."Nice to meet you" he held out his hand. Shockwas clearly visible in my face. He signaled me to shake hands and I slowlyreached for his hand. "Good to meet you too" I slightly held his hand. Hetightened the grip for a minute, Sending electric waves which passed throughout mybody. We parted when Momo asked about the Cupcakes.Allen politely gave the plate to Momo as if nothing has happened. Though I feltwired, I was happy that he is not Mad or something and Momo doesn't know any ofthese. After tasting Cupcake, Momo spoke "Dude, we will wait in the living room. Let's have dinner together. Momcalled me. She is held up with work and she won't be joining us."

"You guys eat, I have some work and also want topick up dad from Airport" Allen refused. "Come on bro, Work...work... work... always work, wehave a special guest today and we need to treat her well. Also mom said she will pick up dad and will belate... we are waiting in living Room... Come soon". With that we ran downstairs.