CHAPTER -11 Getting closer with Her

ALLEN'S POV

It was cool night... Street lights shedding itsvibes, Tress shaking in the wind, dry leaves falling and adding beauty to the situation, the empty road and me walking along with the girl who I was attracted to, Who I badly wanted to know more and who I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. It may look like a cliche but I had no idea that I would fall for a girl at first sight. Momo and RE had literally been best buddies. She never had someone so close like RE. The day she mentioned about RE, who she is and how she helped herself and Momo, I wanted to get know if it is safe for Momo to stay with her. I even asked Justin to have RE's background check and that is when I found out she is very intelligent and has never been in any kind of Relationship. 

"I'm sorry for what happened today. I really made you uncomfortable" she said her eyes still fixed on the leaf that fell on her palm. "No... It is not a problem." I genuinely said. "Thank you for not telling Momo about.... Th...at..." she turned to me and I gave her a reassuring nod. "I heard you are from New York." I tried to initiate conversation."Yap My father is basically from America and my mom Scotland. They settled in US. I wanted to study and settle here in UK". I insisted her to explain further about her interest and her dreams. She did and also mentioned about her Childhood days she spent in Scotland. 

"Your mom told that you handle business with your Dad, How is it going." She asked. "It is going good and we are waiting for my dream collaboration with Carla Denis. It has been my dream project and once we are successful our stocks will be way greater and we will be sustaining the first position." I also mentioned about other ventures which were under my control and we shared few more things about Momo. Soon we reached the Bus stop and within few minutes the bus arrived. "I had a good time... See you MR. Allen." She said and entered the bus. She made herself comfortable in a vacant window seat. She waved her goodbye and the next minute the bus moved away. I felt some part of my heart wanted me to stop her. But I silently stood for few minutes and walked away. I reached my home and went to Momo's room she was doing her assignment. I asked her to message me if she gets confirmation from RE and went back to my room. I changed my clothes and lied on my bed. I still couldn't get over the thoughts of RE from my head.  

Her pleasant voice was ringing in my head. The moment I came out of the washroom I really thought it was Momo. But to my surprise it was RE. I saw her beautiful face in the mirror. She was shocked and was about to shout I badly wanted to stop her and held on to the towel on her shoulder and pulled her close to me. I wrapped my arm against her tiny waist and covered her mouth with another Arm. She placed her arms on my bare chest sending shivers. Her soft lips moved slightly in my palm against it. Her doe eyes stared into mine and made me get lost in those. The moment she parted away, my heart wanted me to hold her tight again. But then I realized I was in my shorts and shirtless. I didn't want to embarrass more so covered with my towel. When Momo dragged inside she was so afraid that I may say something about or get mad... It was clearly visible in her eyes so I hid my feelings and acted casually. I found her so cute when she had sauce sticking to her chubby cheeks which she cleaned it make it bounce a little while eating. Walking in the moonlight with her for short distance felt so romantic for a stern boss like me. I remember her waving hand but next moment sleep took over me.