CHAPTER -7 Lost in those eyes

REBECCA'S POV

There were so many rooms and if it was not for Bruno to accompany me I would get lost. As we walked further. The Bruno told me to go straight take the right and the second room is Momo's. I thanked him and walked straight. All of a sudden I got call from Cafe where my companion Lina was in a great trouble. She misplaced the Ingredients and was in a hurry. I calmed her down and asked her to check for the flour in the right side table and next in the corner table. Once completing the work I asked her to place it in the leftover flour in drawer. I also warned her to lock the drawer once placing the jars.

"Oh crap! I forgot the room... which way should I go right or left??? They said second room". "What if I enter a wrong room?" "Calm down... Breath in and Breath out.... Think Re... think....""ha it's the second room in the left." I took the left and opened the door in front of mine.

It was a Big room with a King size bed and pleasant decorations. There was a large wardrobe and Lots of books were arranged in a corner. There were lot of photos in which Momo and her brother was there. There was a big Family photo which hung exactly above bed head. It also had a couch and coffee table. The room had balcony with bean bags to rest and also a small table in the center.

I confirmed that this room was Momo's as I saw her bag was lying on the bed. I went to the study table and found her assignment papers and notes on the desk. I was so silly that with these I thought it was her room. The room was little messed up the bedcover was little cramped and the study table was fully occupied by books and papers. "This little pest doesn't know to keep things at place and will never do it in this lifetime. She always needs someone to keep her things at place."

I scolded her for few more minutes and started tiding her table. I collected her assignment paper and placed all those in the empty file on the table. I also tidied up the bed and placed the pillows and duvet on its place. 

"Phew... Done" sighed out and sat at the corner of the bed humming a tune of my favorite. Within few minutes the shower was turned off. I was still waiting for Momo to come out. All of a sudden I heard a different voice which stunned me.

"What are you doing here MOMO" a stern male voice rang in my ears and the next minute a wet towel covered my entire head. "Gees! I messed up" My heartbeat was raising and within a fraction of second I planned to apologize and run away. I moved the towel to my shoulder, turned around and spoke. "I'm not Momo". But what I saw there was something beyond explanation.

I saw Momo's brother instead of her in just shorts and towel wiping his head. I was shook for a moment. My legs were motioning backwards and I was about to scream but within a blink of my eyes, Allen held on to the towel on my shoulder and with a little pressure pulled me close to him, his right hand blocking my mouth from shouting and his left hand holding my waist so that I won't move."Please don't shout... RE...." that was the moment when I stared into his dark brown eyes forgetting everything happening around us. The way his brown eyes were focusing on mine and his body warmth was so nice. I shivered a little when his hands gripped my waist a little making my lips to move a bit touching his palm which is covering my mouth. We were lost in our own world.

Hey Our dear readers....

we are new writers and are still in learning phrase please forgive our mistakes and hope you all enjoy the story. Please provide your valuable support for us and our story. Do comment your thoughts and DM us if you have any positive criticisms. We are happy to hear from you. As far as the update is concerned we will be updating Thrice a week on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. In case we couldn't there will be Two chapters a week at least. Many of you may think that the chapters are way more short but we will be upgrading the length in forthcoming chapters please do look forward for updates from us.

Borahae... Horanghae... Wooahae

From NIYO